Windows 10: Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

Discus and support Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in your old computer for a Windows 10 device And yes, Stateside fanbois – your Apple gear is worth more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by PaulGo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. PaulGo Win User

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in your old computer for a Windows 10 device

PaulGo, Oct 19, 2015
  2. rfruth Win User

temped to try trade my old (but fully functional) Linux box *Cool

:)

rfruth, Oct 19, 2015
  3. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

Once you upgrade it would be free to you for the lifetime of the device.No fee.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 19, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I'll hold on to my iMac at the present (especially since it is the newest model. . .*Smile

Thema:

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

1. Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device - Similar Threads - Microsoft offers PAY

2. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  3. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  4. Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?: Is getting, for example, a $5 microsoft gift card with microsoft rewards points meant to cost any real world money, or is it obtainable by default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-to-pay-for-microsoft-rewards/22b50d87-4ad1-46c7-bb44-4f847473b31e
  5. New Browser Pays You for Use

in Browsers and Email
    New Browser Pays You for Use: This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the ad revenue. I'll give it a whirl for non-sensitive web browsing. Has anyone tried it? Gener8 Ads | Take control of the Ads...
  6. Purchasing windows 10 trade price

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing windows 10 trade price: I run a small computer company building customized gaming PCs, my question is where can i buy windows 10 at trade price for my custom builds as at the moment i am paying £99 per license from my trade supplier any help or direction appriciated...
  7. Paying for Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paying for Microsoft 365: Our church is about to move to Microsoft 365 Personal for the 2 or 3 PCs it has/will have, all using the same Microsoft account. The church has a bank account but no card, all transactions are either by direct debit (e.g. for broadband), bank transfer or cheque. To pay for...
  8. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  9. paying for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    paying for windows 10: Why do I have to pay $189. for a windows 10 when my ipad upgrades me for free... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paying-for-windows-10/8bdf28bc-5e18-4f73-92ae-c49dac79de7d
  10. Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?

in Windows 10 News
    Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?: Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 and there is nothing that consumers and small business customers-- read non-Enterprise customers -- can do about it. Microsoft won't release security updates, any update to be precise, for consumer versions of Windows 7 after January...