Windows 10: Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

Discus and support Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in your old computer for a Windows 10 device And yes, Stateside fanbois – your Apple gear is worth more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by PaulGo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. PaulGo Win User

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in your old computer for a Windows 10 device

PaulGo, Oct 19, 2015
  2. rfruth Win User

temped to try trade my old (but fully functional) Linux box *Cool

:)

rfruth, Oct 19, 2015
  3. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Oct 19, 2015
  4. Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

Once you upgrade it would be free to you for the lifetime of the device.No fee.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 19, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I'll hold on to my iMac at the present (especially since it is the newest model. . .*Smile

Thema:

Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device

1. Microsoft offers to PAY YOU to trade in for a Windows 10 device - Similar Threads - Microsoft offers PAY

2. Paying for Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paying for Microsoft 365: Our church is about to move to Microsoft 365 Personal for the 2 or 3 PCs it has/will have, all using the same Microsoft account. The church has a bank account but no card, all transactions are either by direct debit (e.g. for broadband), bank transfer or cheque. To pay for...
  3. Anyone experiened in trading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone experiened in trading?: Hey everyone! Hopefully I am welcome here as I have never posted on forums before, but I think this is where I can get some help *Rolleyes Long story short, recently I decided to learn and read about Trading and I am going to start trading on ProfitsTrade Review any advice If...
  4. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  5. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4$ dollars for a Trade in: I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store...
  6. paying for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    paying for windows 10: Why do I have to pay $189. for a windows 10 when my ipad upgrades me for free... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paying-for-windows-10/8bdf28bc-5e18-4f73-92ae-c49dac79de7d
  7. Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?

in Windows 10 News
    Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?: Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 and there is nothing that consumers and small business customers-- read non-Enterprise customers -- can do about it. Microsoft won't release security updates, any update to be precise, for consumer versions of Windows 7 after January...
  8. what do you offer with a backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    what do you offer with a backlit keyboard: what computer laptops are offered with a backlit keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-you-offer-with-a-backlit-keyboard/db7a90c5-4162-41d1-8fd3-6eb1859c93b6
  9. Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft offers fix for HP Windows 10 devices getting blue screen error: Today, Microsoft confirmed that HP keyboard driver (version 11.0.3.1) with compatibility issues on Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809 was recently pushed out to some HP devices and it resulted in a blue screen error. Microsoft has already pulled the driver from Windows Update...
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...