Windows 10: Microsoft Office 10 or newer

Discus and support Microsoft Office 10 or newer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is Microsoft coming out with a new Office suite soon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalinaAlexander, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office 10 or newer

Is Microsoft coming out with a new Office suite soon?

:)

SalinaAlexander, Feb 7, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office 10 or newer :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Office 10 or newer

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office 10 or newer

1. Microsoft Office 10 or newer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office newer

2. Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office: After Windows 10 update of insider preview Build 21318 my all products of office got disappeared like word, presentation and excel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/d02054ce-0223-4d3a-b3e5-7477cf38c1b0
  3. microsoft office

microsoft office: Two days ago my office package stopped working, what do i do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/3bf03d77-72e6-4b44-9f46-3346ff789d7d
  4. Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office: My laptop crashed and Microsoft reinstalled Windows. I notice the Office that was installed anymore. When I purchased the laptop Office was already installed. Now I see Excell, Word, and OneNote are missing. I need that back in my laptop. What can I do? I was told by tech,...
  5. Microsoft Office

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office: I paid $99.99 for Microsoft Office on my pc, and it is supposed to cover my laptop also, but I get messages on my laptop that my subscription has expired. How do I get my account to enable my laptop to use office?...
  6. Microsoft office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office: Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc Thanks. I have the latest windows ten and have office 2010 installed. David. 147871
  7. Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office: so i have not used my microsoft office for over a year. And i forgot about it and still had an automatic payment set up. Its there a possibility of getting a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/20377839-c139-4cf4-95bc-517f2ba13ca8"
  8. Microsoft office

Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...
  9. microsoft office for windows 10

microsoft office for windows 10: Can I ask can I use an earlier version of Microsoft office like 2013 home instead of the 365 version as I think its a bit of a con having to shell out £60 per year so you can use office 34038
  10. Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question

Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question: Thinking about it, I did a google and saw that the 2013 was available from several sources at varying prices. Nearly all the stores bore unfamiliar names. How can I be sure that all the offerings are genuine before paying up? I can't see how! 70281