Windows 10: Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ORileyStrikes, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word yesterday and as a writer, I kind of need it back pronto. The Office Suite was purchased at the same time as my ASUS laptop and I've never had a problem with it until now. A moment ago, I tried to open one of my documents only to find that the entire suite of programs was just gone. I've checked all of the data folders in the C and D drives. There is a folder where it used to contain all of the information, but the folder is basically empty. No applications, no templates, nothing.

If I have a product code, it's been tucked away for so long I don't know where it could be. I've had it for years and now it's gone. How do I get it back?

:)

ORileyStrikes, Feb 8, 2019
  2. I.Torres Win User

Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

Don't do that, maybe you don't need reinstall, first I suggest an online repair.

If you try to do an online repair do you get an error?

Let me ask you, when did you buy this Office installation? what kind of Office do you have?? Office 365, volume license, etc....

I.Torres, Oct 10, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi ORileyStrikes

Go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

Under your info, in the licences section, do you see your Office 2016 licence listed there?

If so, on the Office home page, select Install Office - Install

If you get any error about that licence is already used, on the install page, choose Deactivate to remove the old licence, then click Install to re-install . . .

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

Hi ORileyStrikes,

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

1. First see whether they are installed or not. To check this type Excel or Word or PowerPoint in Windows search and see whether they come up or not. If yes, they can be pinned by right clicking on them.

2. Another way to check it - type appwiz.cpl in Windows Start Search Box > Click appwiz.cpl > See whether you have your Office listed here or not.

3. Start Excel by double clicking any Excel file > CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open Task Manager > In Processes tab, right click on Excel > Open File Location > See whether Word.exe and Excel.exe and Powerpoint.exe and other MS Office product exe are there or not. If
    they are there, right click > Create shortcut and pin the shortcut

4. Try repairing your Office installation. First try Quick Repair (takes 5 - 10 mins) , if that doesn't help then try Online Repair (Takes more than 30 mins but less than 1 hour in general)

(it might ask for product key. Hence do it if product key is available)

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Repair...

Vijay_Verma, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Disappeared

2. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  3. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  4. Office 16 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 16 on windows 11?: Why does office 16 not work on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-16-on-windows-11/bd48103f-2eed-41b1-b9df-c140c3b7e5b1
  5. Office 16 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 16 on windows 11?: Why does office 16 not work on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-16-on-windows-11/bd48103f-2eed-41b1-b9df-c140c3b7e5b1
  6. Amazon Prime Day will be on July 15 and 16

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Prime Day will be on July 15 and 16: -kYhTz-BEDo This July, Amazon will provide Prime members worldwide the chance to get epic deals during its longest Prime Day ever. Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and – for the first time ever – runs for 48 hours, offering members two full days with more...
  7. Microsoft Office disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office disappeared: My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've even tries to restore in safe mode without any luck. Can anyone help?...
  8. Microsoft Office 16 slows computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 16 slows computer: Does Office 16 slow your computer down, especially the boot time? 56308
  9. Cant install Office 16

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cant install Office 16: Hi Just got new laptop with windows 10 and when I try and install office 16 it comes up with messages shown in tyre.png. The file is an exe file as in 2nd attachment. The exe file will download the actual office software from Microsoft itself. Thanks 57360
  10. Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...: Microsoft is aiming to deliver its next-generation Office 16 client and server applications in the second half of calendar 2015. [img] General Manager of Office and Office 365 Marketing Julia White shared the latest release dates during a session at Tech Ed Barcelona on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms office 15 and 16

2. microsoft office 16 has disappeared

3. office 15 office 16

4. microsoft office disappeared