Windows 10: Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ORileyStrikes, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word yesterday and as a writer, I kind of need it back pronto. The Office Suite was purchased at the same time as my ASUS laptop and I've never had a problem with it until now. A moment ago, I tried to open one of my documents only to find that the entire suite of programs was just gone. I've checked all of the data folders in the C and D drives. There is a folder where it used to contain all of the information, but the folder is basically empty. No applications, no templates, nothing.

If I have a product code, it's been tucked away for so long I don't know where it could be. I've had it for years and now it's gone. How do I get it back?

:)

ORileyStrikes, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

1. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Disappeared

2. Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home: When trying to install Microsoft office 16 pro on laptop we get "This app can't run on your pc" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-16-pro-app-wont-install-with/55616d5c-c045-4a1f-8c40-ecfa42ef122c
  3. New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start

New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start: Monday Last, November 19 My Windows 10 Dell Inspiron took a windows update and Microsoft office (365 Business) disappeared from Start menu and he tiles with those documents, sheets and presentations were whited out. I Uninstalled and reinstalled and now Power Point is not...
  4. Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop: I logged onto my laptop today and all of my microsoft suite programs are gone. When I try to open a word document or excel I get a message to choose what app to open it with. When I logged in with my husband's profile on the same laptop the Microsoft April 2018 update ran and...
  5. Removing Office '16 context menu entries?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing Office '16 context menu entries?: Hello; I've recently installed Office 16 and only just noticed that it's added new context meny entries in my explorer. Upon /r clicking (in the desktop, not on a file), under "new" category, there are now entries for each and every Office 'product': New Word document, New...
  6. New version of store app 15/9/16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New version of store app 15/9/16: Store app updated 15/9/16 - downloaded and working ok 63752
  7. Microsoft Office 16 slows computer

Microsoft Office 16 slows computer: Does Office 16 slow your computer down, especially the boot time? 56308
  8. Cant install Office 16

Cant install Office 16: Hi Just got new laptop with windows 10 and when I try and install office 16 it comes up with messages shown in tyre.png. The file is an exe file as in 2nd attachment. The exe file will download the actual office software from Microsoft itself. Thanks 57360
  9. Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...: Microsoft is aiming to deliver its next-generation Office 16 client and server applications in the second half of calendar 2015. [img] General Manager of Office and Office 365 Marketing Julia White shared the latest release dates during a session at Tech Ed Barcelona on...
  10. Office Insider v1801 build 9001.2068 Jan. 16

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1801 build 9001.2068 Jan. 16: Insider level Version Current Build Release Date Insider (formerly Insider Fast) 1801 9001.2068 January 16, 2018 Version Release date Highlights Version 1801 (Build 9001.2068) January 16, 2018 Various performance and stability fixes. Source: Update history for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 15 office 16

2. microsoft office disappeared