Windows 10: Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home

Discus and support Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When trying to install Microsoft office 16 pro on laptop we get "This app can't run on your pc"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerekBrough, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home

When trying to install Microsoft office 16 pro on laptop we get "This app can't run on your pc"

:)

DerekBrough, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home

1. Microsoft office 16 pro app wont install with windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Microsoft office pro

2. Office 16 on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 16 on windows 11?: Why does office 16 not work on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-16-on-windows-11/bd48103f-2eed-41b1-b9df-c140c3b7e5b1
  3. Office pro compatible to run with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office pro compatible to run with Windows 10 Home: Can I buy office professional if I'm only running windows 10 home? Or do I need to upgrade to Windows 10 pro first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-compatible-to-run-with-windows-10-home/13b829d1-159c-436b-a0d4-b7a2ff0245d1
  4. Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!: hey there! i cannot download with microsoft store! and i found a way by pasting the app link and then download it! but it freezez at 16%! if i try to use command prompt to install it the app would crash! it feels like i cannot download anything i want from the store this...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business: I am running Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business on my Dell PC. My system has been freezing frequently while I use WORD. I ran troubleshooting and it says “Microsoft Word 2010 is incompatible”, but its attempt to fix it “didn’t work”. It also said “compatibility...
  6. Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install: I bought Office Pro last night, and I've tried everything I know, and still can't install Office Pro. [img] I get this error, but so far, I've found no solution. BTW, Windows 10 Build 18363.720. Clicking the link doesn't show anything that helps. 152230
  7. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared: I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word yesterday and as a writer, I kind of need it back pronto. The Office Suite was purchased at the same time as my ASUS laptop and...
  8. Microsoft Office 16 slows computer

Microsoft Office 16 slows computer: Does Office 16 slow your computer down, especially the boot time? 56308
  9. Cant install Office 16

Cant install Office 16: Hi Just got new laptop with windows 10 and when I try and install office 16 it comes up with messages shown in tyre.png. The file is an exe file as in 2nd attachment. The exe file will download the actual office software from Microsoft itself. Thanks 57360
  10. Windows 10 pro wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro wont install: I tried using the windows update to update to windows 10 and everytime I get the following [img] (couldn't get it to rotate correctly, sorry) I have also tried using the media creation tool, which wont even start on my computer for some reason. It doesn't even show up...