Windows 10: Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

Discus and support Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JWalker, Jun 18, 2018.

1. JWalker Win User

Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok. I used lower case for convenience. Might upper case have worked better? Thanks

:)

JWalker, Jun 18, 2018

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

Repair an Office application

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 19, 2018
  3. office 2010

Microsoft Office 2010 is a separate product from Microsoft Windows 10 developed by Microsoft Corporation.

Microsoft Office 2010 uses its own unique product key. A Windows 10 product key will not activate Office 2010.

If you don't have a Office 2010 product key, you will need to purchase one.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

Andre Da Costa, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

1. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 2010

2. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  3. Microsoft Office Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Starter 2010: My Microsoft Office Starter 2010 has stopped working mostly. I can't open my files, save for some plain text boxes I had up. When I went to repair it in Programs and Features it told me I couldn't, because I had no internet connection, but I did. I'm running Windows 7....
  4. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  5. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional: I have a new machine Dell Inspiron which had office 365 installed - I didnt need it - so I uninstalled it. I then started to install from the disc - Office Professional 2010 - the installation halted three quarters through with error code 25541 - failed to open XML file....
  6. Transfer microsoft office 2010

Transfer microsoft office 2010: I need to install my microsoft product to my new computer. The old computer has already been recycled. I have the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-office-2010/73973454-3e79-49c7-adf6-db29dee24f9b
  7. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  8. Regarding product key of microsoft office

Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...
  9. Office 2010 Product key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2010 Product key not working: My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?...
  10. Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft key cap for home page

2. office product key caps?

3. microsoft key caps

4. win10 product key andre da costa