Windows 10: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start

Discus and support Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; After install of November update, or 1511 (for the 11th month of 2015), or build 10586 windows 10 update now all apps in Microsoft Office 2013... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jaburmester, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start

After install of November update, or 1511 (for the 11th month of 2015), or build 10586 windows 10 update now all apps in Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus except Microsoft Word configure each time they start.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus with same result.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

jaburmester, Nov 12, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2015
  3. error

Thank you for your help.

I did as you stated at did not resolve the problem.

During the operation the window pop up with message;

Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configuration did not complete successfully.

Is there anything else that I can try?

StanSlobodnik, Nov 12, 2015
  4. edmscan Win User

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start

Go to Microsofts site and download Office 2013 Scrubber tool .. and run it. It will completely remove the product. Then reinstall .. the issue, it is corrupted .. and needs to be reinstalled.

I ran into the same issue .. drove me nuts til I found the answer.

You can get the Fix it Tool here .. https://support.office.com/en-nz/art...rs=en-NZ&ad=NZ

edmscan, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Thank you edmscan your help worked a charm.

jaburmester, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start

1. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus configures each time you start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 2013

2. Office 2021 Professional Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Professional Plus: Dear community service ,can someone please help me if the below website is legitimate? https://officedigital.io/cart/they are offering to sell office 2021 license 24 euro for a lifetime.is this true?Appreciate for reply.P....
  3. Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus Key: Only cost $7.99, you can get a genuine Microsoft software product key and download link, Isn't that how you'd like to have such items? [ATTACH] To place your order, just visit www.ibkeys.com. [ATTACH] Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus Key No CD and DVD Pack...
  4. Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth...
  5. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019: I have accidentaly deleted microsoft office professional plus 2019 from my laptop and all of the office apps are now gone, I tried recovering it but I have updates windows within 10 days so it said its not possible. Also when I tried to install office again, it didn't let me...
  6. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  7. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  8. Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error

Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error: How to fix the pop up when open Microsoft word 2013 professional plus "please wait wile windows configures Microsoft professional plus 2013"...
  9. Microsoft office professional plus 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013: Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013/d97ff0d0-fe4f-4a92-b520-65fddb12b72b"
  10. Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010: Following the instruction and I got the Product Key to activate my Microsoft apps. The Product Key contains the N character and when I enterred it into the Change Product Key box, I was announce that the N character is not valid. I want to ask what I should do?...