Windows 10: Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

Discus and support Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all,I bought a new laptop that had Spanish as its default language.I have now managed to change the Windows Display language to English:However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelissaSC_T, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

Dear all,I bought a new laptop that had Spanish as its default language.I have now managed to change the Windows Display language to English:However, all Office apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint I use daily are still in Spanish which is unfortunate because I don't speak the language.I already tried to change it within the App interface File > Options > Language, followed these instructions Office 2016 and earlier, and restarted the program and laptop multiple times - no success, the apps are still in Spanish.At this point, I don't know what to do anymore.Thank you and bestMelissa

:)

MelissaSC_T, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

1. Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 365

2. Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 365 App language can not be changed: Dear all,I bought a new laptop that had Spanish as its default language.I have now managed to change the Windows Display language to English:However, all Office apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint I use daily are still in Spanish which is unfortunate because I don't speak the...
  3. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  4. microsoft office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft office 365: how much does it cost for me to obtain a life subscription, how do I purchase it, I think its called office 365, its the software? that has word and excel in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/b3e989ba-49f1-4d90-b786-30050bcb8f0d
  5. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office 365: I have a subscription to office 365 for my office desktop----can i load it on my laptop also without purchasing a new subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/ce13f78d-c368-4b8c-b88c-6f03dd2fbe6f
  6. Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office 365: Is it necessary to remove the 2010 Microsoft Office Home and Student program after purchasing and installing the New Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/ee3e63d5-f71e-4306-8362-5b45f9311dd5"
  7. Microsoft Office 365

Microsoft Office 365: I am using Chromebook and bought Microsoft Office 365. I was using Excel now I can not get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/c4c90e20-2f50-4045-aac4-cf34641766f7
  8. Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365: Design is becoming the heart and soul of Office. Learn how we evolved our visual identity to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent experiences of Office 365. [img] Whoever said that nothing is more intimidating than the blank page probably never faced a redesign....
  9. Office 365 Wrong Language Installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Wrong Language Installed: I live in the UK and naturally would like an Eng-UK version but all I can download is Eng-US. [img] I've tried everything and looked everywhere including following a lot of MS instructions but not one of them will allow me to either change the language or download the...
  10. Microsoft office 365

Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....