Windows 10: Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin

Discus and support Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Due to a security threat our Admin has blocked our Microsoft office accountAnd now unbale to access my laptop. Admin claims account will be unlocked... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Suchith S, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Suchith S Win User

Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin

Due to a security threat our Admin has blocked our Microsoft office accountAnd now unbale to access my laptop. Admin claims account will be unlocked once the threat is cleared and verified. But until that time my laptop I just want to access my laptop even if its a different user ID is fine. Please guide me.

:)

Suchith S, Aug 22, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 22, 2021
  3. Locked Out of Admin Account

Hello Linda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?
    3. Is the other user account an admin account?

I suggest you to try using the on screen keyboard at the login page and check if you are able to login to the PC.

1. At the login screen click on the
      ease of access icon at the bottom right hand corner.
    2. Click on the on screen keyboard to open it.
    3. Type the password and try to login.

If you are using a Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer the article on

how to reset your Microsoft account password

However, if you are using a local account, then I suggest you to refer the article on

reset your Windows 10 local account password

Note: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 22, 2021
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin - Similar Threads - Microsoft office account

2. Blocked admin account by standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked admin account by standard account: Hi ! please someone help me i need to tell you that i was setting some fuctions for me ..... ya i know i stupid but somehow i changed my account type to standard and block admin account ....i can't get admin powers and admin account is gone somewhere i need help please :...
  3. Blocked admin account by standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked admin account by standard account: Hi ! please someone help me i need to tell you that i was setting some fuctions for me ..... ya i know i stupid but somehow i changed my account type to standard and block admin account ....i can't get admin powers and admin account is gone somewhere i need help please :...
  4. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  5. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft admin account: Recently i bought this laptop dell g3 15. And when i made a new microsoft account, The administrator was gone for no reason. Can someone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-admin-account/9a8eb415-4cb4-43a8-a284-e29650540ee8
  8. Change Blocked Admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Blocked Admin account: Microsoft permanently blocked my account claiming I violated something of which they refuse to tell me. I did nothing wrong but they refuse to budge. Therefore I need to change my admin account to a new Microsoft account. Problem is I cant sign in because Im blocked. When I...
  9. microsoft account and admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account and admin account: hello, my administrative account is synced with with my microsoft account. but i cannot get logged in though i have tried resetting my password. whwenever i try to log in at the startup windows it says the password is in correct even after i have just reset my password....
  10. Microsoft account was blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account was blocked: Hi there. First of all i moved my question to probably wrong category as it must be somewhere under microsoft cloud/authorization & authentication category and i hasn't found appropriate one in dropdown boxes below. Next, all i need is to unblock account for my parent...