Windows 10: Microsoft Office Activation

Discus and support Microsoft Office Activation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased a copy of Microsoft office. However after I installed it, I checked my order history and saw two different order numbers. One said... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IA_554, Apr 8, 2020.

1. IA_554 Win User

Microsoft Office Activation

I recently purchased a copy of Microsoft office. However after I installed it, I checked my order history and saw two different order numbers. One said I was charged zero dollars and it was redeemed with code. The other was the one I paid for and said show product key and install. I am not sure but I do not think the one I activated was the one I paid for, since there are two different order numbers. If I had a code to activate office I would like to return the one I paid for since I do not need it.

:)

IA_554, Apr 8, 2020
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Apr 8, 2020
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Apr 8, 2020
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Activation - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Activation

2. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  3. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  4. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is activating microsoft office using notepad safe

Is activating microsoft office using notepad safe: @Echo offtitle Activate Microsoft Office 2019 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo...
  6. activating microsoft office 2016 professional

activating microsoft office 2016 professional: error was asked to contact you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-microsoft-office-2016-professional/9481c010-a71d-471a-9441-a7ed730e75ae
  7. MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION

MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION: Hello everyone I bought new HP laptop and whenever I open Ms word document it asks for activation. I have my college outlook account to use Ms office but that is not working to activate office. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...
  8. Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010: Following the instruction and I got the Product Key to activate my Microsoft apps. The Product Key contains the N character and when I enterred it into the Change Product Key box, I was announce that the N character is not valid. I want to ask what I should do?...
  9. Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key

Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key: I bought lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 home & student from flipkart on oct 2018. Last week i got my desktop OS refreshed (windows 10). Now i want to re install office 2016 but i dont remember my microsoft account details like email id etc. I have invoice from...
  10. Activate Microsoft Office

Activate Microsoft Office: I deleted MS Office by mistake, have reloaded but cannot "Activate" MS WIndows Professional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-microsoft-office/a3db8e57-fa8a-465e-a520-0e17d86faccc"