Windows 10: Microsoft Office and Windows License

Discus and support Microsoft Office and Windows License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MakaraJohn, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft Office and Windows License

Dear Microsoft Team

I am Makara from Cambodia,

I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it?

Best Regards,

Makara John

:)

MakaraJohn, Feb 17, 2021
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Konceptz Win User
    Microsoft shuts down Office Genuine Advantage program.

"Sir, Can I see your drivers license and registration along with your Microsoft office and Windows licenses?"

yeah right.......

Konceptz, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Office and Windows License

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office and Windows License :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Office and Windows License

1. Microsoft Office and Windows License - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office License

2. What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?: Hi,I am working with an organisation where we have Windows Servers and Clients. We do have all the licenses, but I want to know more about the way it works. I want to know in brief about the Windows licensing and What type of licenses do Microsoft provide to the...
  3. Windows & Office License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows & Office License: Hi. I have questions to ask. I bought Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Home & Students about 5 months ago if I'm not mistaken.After few months using it, my laptop broken. So, I bought a new laptop. Laptop that I bought come with genuine Windows & Office. So, what happen...
  4. Windows & Office License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows & Office License: Hi. I have questions to ask. I bought Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Home & Students about 5 months ago if I'm not mistaken.After few months using it, my laptop broken. So, I bought a new laptop. Laptop that I bought come with genuine Windows & Office. So, what happen...
  5. Microsoft Office Perpetual License Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office Perpetual License Question: It is my understanding that a perpetual license can be tied to the specific device it's activated on, rather than a Microsoft account. Does this mean that, if I were to sell/give away/whatever my laptop, the receiving party would get a free copy of office professional plus...
  6. Microsoft Office licensing issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office licensing issue: Please contact 65-98580935 I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL replaced new laptop. when i install Office it says you dont have a licence....
  7. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps: please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free. [Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-license-for-microsoft-office-and-microsoft/6ed87373-5ab4-4956-81df-59bfd5d3666d
  8. Microsoft Office License Questions

Microsoft Office License Questions: I purchased permanent licenses for Office on several different computers, managing them all via my Microsoft account. Now, all my Office products are trying to convert themselves to their 365 equivalents. Obviously, I'm not interested in this change occurring; back when the...
  9. windows and office license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows and office license: If I will format my computer how can I recover my license of windows and office? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-office-license/d4c72baa-db1a-4090-9119-53fb8bda73d9
  10. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing

Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing: 1. I do not have the physical license (sticker or box) of MS Windows or MS Office, but the product can be activated. These products were installed by other people long time ago, the original physical licenses are considered as lost, is this still considered as legal?...