Windows 10: Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro

Discus and support Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First tried to Start the App Vis Client, and got Error: 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. Then got the 1068 error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenryWilliams5, May 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro

First tried to Start the App Vis Client, and got Error: 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

Then got the 1068 error.

Downloaded and installed the thing you recommended, OpenOffice, but don't know how to use it for this problem.

:)

HenryWilliams5, May 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office apps

My start screen tiles for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 have disappeared from my start screen and the apps are no longer listed in my list of apps. To start Excel, for example, I have to find and open an Excel file. I can't figure out how to restore
    the Microsoft Office apps to my list of apps and will appreciate any help I can get to do this.

RobertJulia, May 15, 2019
  4. Reenieuo Win User

Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro

Print Spooler Error 1068

I followed the steps you provided. When I get to the general the spooler status is stopped, when I try to start

and automatic is selected the Error 1068. If I try to update through HP, it stated that the spooler is not running.

Reenieuo, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro

1. Microsoft Office App Virtualization Client Error 1068 Excel won't start on Win 10Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office App

2. Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.: Hello there, I have recently been having issues with no list of available networks showing up and my internet settings closing right after after being opened sometimes it doesn't even open at all and just crashes my settings. Moving on, I opened services,msc to check if I had...
  3. WLAN AutoConfig can't be started, error:1068

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN AutoConfig can't be started, error:1068: Windows Connection Manager can't be started, it started then stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-autoconfig-cant-be-started-error1068/af2c378a-ac23-4830-9530-71e99507dc75
  4. excel app not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excel app not starting: when i am trying to open my excel then at first office logo comes up which says office is updating ,please wait . Then a error message flashes on screen which says excel.exe -application error . the application was unable to start correctly0xc0000142 click ok to close the...
  5. After windows 10 update, Error 1068, Print Spooler won't start.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After windows 10 update, Error 1068, Print Spooler won't start.: After Windows 10 large update, I found my printer not available. Drivers were there but uninstalled, reinstalled HP printer. No luck. Tracked problem to the Print Spooler. I can't start it. When I try I get this error. > "Windows could not start print spooler on...
  6. Workstation service not starting 1068 error

Workstation service not starting 1068 error: Hello, After I updated Windows 10 Ver 2004, I lost my network drives. While I tried to find solutions, I found out that workstation service was not working 1068 error. I read and tried a couple of solutions described here and there, but nothing worked out. I'm considering...
  7. Microsoft Office apps won't update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office apps won't update?: [ATTACH] I have updated my apps just recently and I got the new icons. Word icon on my PC But when I use Start to search for Word, or the other Office apps, I can still see the old icons....
  8. Unable to start WLAN AutoConfig (error 1068)

Unable to start WLAN AutoConfig (error 1068): I cannot connect with wireless adapter to Wifi with desktop running on Windows 10. I replaced wireless adapter but still not connecting. I access WLAN AutoConfig, attempt to start it and received error 1068. Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks. Blaise...
  9. Security Center Services Cannot Be Started - Error 1068

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Center Services Cannot Be Started - Error 1068: Hi, I am getting the "Security Center Can't Be Started" message on booting in the Action Center. I ran the following scans and removed all PUPs, spywares, etc. - ESET online, Kaspersky AV, Malwarebytes, Super Antispyware, Hitman Pro, Spybot, Roguekiller, Adware Removal...
  10. ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service

ERROR 1068: Cannot start Firewall service: After running windows in safe mode to test something my firewall stopped working. I need some help since i could not find anything related to this issue on Win10. When i try to initialize windows Firewall service i get the message error 1068 and when i try to run it through...