microsoft office ask me password many times

Discus and support microsoft office ask me password many times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; office ask me the password every time how i can fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertDanos, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:02 AM.

1. RobertDanos Win User

office ask me the password every time

how i can fix it

:)

2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cmicrosoft office ask me password many times :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:03 AM
  4. Kari Win User

Thema:

1. microsoft office ask me password many times - Similar Threads - microsoft office ask

2. Windows Version 1803 removed Microsoft Office 2016??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Version 1803 removed Microsoft Office 2016??: This new version installed last night and appears to have removed all of my Microsoft Office 2016 programs and automatically installed Office 365. I DON'T want Office 365. How do I get my Office 2016 programs back?...
  3. July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    July 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in July 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  4. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  5. Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Office 2010, Does Product Key have to be in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  6. Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover

Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover: Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover A simplified ribbon, new search experience, and more are coming to Microsoft's Office apps. Read all about in this link Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover | Windows Central looking forward to trying this 112170
  7. June 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    June 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in June 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you.To download an update, click the...
  8. Microsoft Office readjusting page when I scroll

Microsoft Office readjusting page when I scroll: this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the modified the registry . I need something that will work with word and PowerPoint . 110670
  9. stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll

in Windows 10 Support
    stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll: this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the modified the registry . I need something that will work with word and PowerPoint . 110670
  10. May 2018 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    May 2018 updates for Microsoft Office: Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in May 2018. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update, click the...