Windows 10: Microsoft Office Breaks Everything

Discus and support Microsoft Office Breaks Everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a bit of an odd one. Whenever I try to use any microsoft office application, it will disable itself, and glitch everything out. From this point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoccoDeCioccio, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft Office Breaks Everything

This is a bit of an odd one. Whenever I try to use any microsoft office application, it will disable itself, and glitch everything out. From this point on I can't exit out of the application and it completely disables my task manager, control panel, and file explorer on windows 10. Any ideas?

:)

RoccoDeCioccio, Sep 11, 2018
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office Breaks Everything :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Office Breaks Everything

Thema:

Microsoft Office Breaks Everything

1. Microsoft Office Breaks Everything - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Breaks

2. Why did my IPV4 change break everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my IPV4 change break everything?: I recently manually changed my IPV4 address on my laptop but noticed afterwards that all my games and apps stopped working and the redirects all thought I was disconnected from the Internet even though I very much am not. I changed it back to the original one but everything...
  3. Why did my IPV4 change break everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my IPV4 change break everything?: I recently manually changed my IPV4 address on my laptop but noticed afterwards that all my games and apps stopped working and the redirects all thought I was disconnected from the Internet even though I very much am not. I changed it back to the original one but everything...
  4. Why is Microsoft Office Breaking with Windows 10 Version 21H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Office Breaking with Windows 10 Version 21H2?: With the recent end of life support for Windows 10 Version 21H2 users are experiencing issues where no products within the Office Suite will launch on their desktop. Problematic apps include; Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc... I have tried: End task within task manager for...
  5. Why is Microsoft Office Breaking with Windows 10 Version 21H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Office Breaking with Windows 10 Version 21H2?: With the recent end of life support for Windows 10 Version 21H2 users are experiencing issues where no products within the Office Suite will launch on their desktop. Problematic apps include; Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc... I have tried: End task within task manager for...
  6. Taskbar clock stopping and everything breaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar clock stopping and everything breaking: Been having this issue with my pc for a few months now, sometimes the taskbar clock freezes and I cant open apps, interact with almost any of them, or even turn off the pc without holding down the off button. Any files written during this issue can't be opened later, so I...
  7. Hard Drive freezing or breaking everything it interacts with

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive freezing or breaking everything it interacts with: I have an old 1Tb HDD that I decided to put in my windows 10 pc to upgrade. Everything that interacts with the hard drive either freezes or breaks entirely. windows explorer forever loads when opening the "This PC" menu although it does show up without a volume, device...
  8. Windows 10 update breaks everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update breaks everything: The latest Windows 10 update seems to break everything. The laptop I use is an Acer Nitro 5, AN515-51-76YG, Windows build 1803. It has all the latest drivers/BIOS updates. It was running perfectly well before the latest Windows update. But as soon as I try and update there's...
  9. Windows 10 update breaks everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update breaks everything: The latest Windows 10 update seems to break everything. The laptop I use is an Acer Nitro 5, AN515-51-76YG, Windows build 1803. It has all the latest drivers/BIOS updates. It was running perfectly well before the latest Windows update. But as soon as I try and update there's...
  10. Newest windows update breaks almost everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Newest windows update breaks almost everything: My computer (a Dell inspirion) is less then a year old, and came with Windows 10. I got an update for Windows 10, at 8:35pm on the 29th of September which I assume is the main problem. So this morning, once everything had finished from the update after "shut down and update"...