Windows 10: Microsoft office can't find my license for this application

Discus and support Microsoft office can't find my license for this application in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft office can't find my license for this application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesMonfared, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft office can't find my license for this application

Microsoft office can't find my license for this application

:)

JamesMonfared, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft office can't find my license for this application :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2020
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 13, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Announces Office 2007

Microsoft Corp. today announced the lineup of its upcoming 2007 Microsoft Office system products, previously code-named Microsoft Office “12,” including new and improved suites, applications, servers and services to be available by the end of 2006. The 2007 release is designed to increase individual impact, simplify collaboration, streamline business processes and content management, and improve business insight. The 2007 release will include new and improved software suites and applications for volume license and retail customers, additional information can be found here. You can also visit this page and register to receive the 2007 Microsoft Office Beta 2 release when it is available in the first half of 2006.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft office can't find my license for this application - Similar Threads - Microsoft office can't

2. Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses: Hello,I know this was asked countless times, but never received a good answer that addressed the real issue.Is it possible to see the Windows 8/10/11 licenses that are associated to my Microsoft account?I DO NOT want to know if i can see if the windows i am running is...
  3. Microsoft Office and Windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office and Windows License: Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it? Best Regards, Makara John...
  4. Microsoft Office licensing issue

Microsoft Office licensing issue: Please contact 65-98580935 I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL replaced new laptop. when i install Office it says you dont have a licence....
  5. Microsoft Office License Questions

Microsoft Office License Questions: I purchased permanent licenses for Office on several different computers, managing them all via my Microsoft account. Now, all my Office products are trying to convert themselves to their 365 equivalents. Obviously, I'm not interested in this change occurring; back when the...
  6. Can't open Microsoft Office applications in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open Microsoft Office applications in File Explorer: Hi everyone, I've had a weird little issue pop up about 2 monthes ago. I can no longer open Microsoft Word, Excel, or Powerpoint files when I try to locate and open a file from those applications in the File Explorer. My screen will freeze and I will have to close my File...
  7. How can I find my Office 2016 license in my Microsoft Account?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I find my Office 2016 license in my Microsoft Account?: I first installed Office 2016 using the ISO. Then I signed in to it. Obviously since I haven't bought it digitally, it said it couldn't find the license. Then I entered the Product Key (bought from Amazon) and activated it over the internet. Do I always need to enter the...
  8. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account...", so I can't install the game. I do however, have...
  9. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing

Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing: 1. I do not have the physical license (sticker or box) of MS Windows or MS Office, but the product can be activated. These products were installed by other people long time ago, the original physical licenses are considered as lost, is this still considered as legal?...
  10. Where can i find my license of Office personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i find my license of Office personal?: Where can i find my license of Office personal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/where-can-i-find-my-license-of-office-personal/2d4dcca7-4975-4153-aae6-8d6c116e672c