Windows 10: Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.

Discus and support Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my Microsoft surface book laptop in the Microsoft store in New York when I was just visiting. I bought it as a student bundle wherein it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KunchuBam, Jul 30, 2019.

1. KunchuBam Win User

Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.

I bought my Microsoft surface book laptop in the Microsoft store in New York when I was just visiting. I bought it as a student bundle wherein it came with the Microsoft office account access. Now I am back in the Philippines and when I tried opening it with the code I paid for, it said that it cant be accessed because it isn't available in my region. It is hard to reach help from Microsoft because there are no Microsoft stores here in my country.

Is there any way I can still redeem it? School starts soon and I really need it.

Hoping for every help I can get.

Thank you.

:)

KunchuBam, Jul 30, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 30, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Code

2. Movie & TV app isn't available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie & TV app isn't available in your country or region: I bought a new laptop recently with Windows 11 and the Movie & TV app is not working. Previously on my old PC which has Windows 10, the app itself is working perfectly find even after re-installation so I'm pretty sure it's not a country or region issue.Here are what i've...
  3. Movie & TV app isn't available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie & TV app isn't available in your country or region: I bought a new laptop recently with Windows 11 and the Movie & TV app is not working. Previously on my old PC which has Windows 10, the app itself is working perfectly find even after re-installation so I'm pretty sure it's not a country or region issue.Here are what i've...
  4. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...
  5. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...
  6. PIN isn't available - code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn't available - code 0x80090027: Hello, I have updated my laptop to windows 11, and after a few weeks, I can not use my PIN, fingerprint, or even windows hello. It says that something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x80090027...
  7. PIN isn't available - code 0x80090027

PIN isn't available - code 0x80090027: Hello, I have updated my laptop to windows 11, and after a few weeks, I can not use my PIN, fingerprint, or even windows hello. It says that something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x80090027...
  8. Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?

Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?: I have a plan to upgrade to Windows 11. I have an active Office Student plan. Should I reinstall the office or will it be available built-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-office-available-in-windows-11/4477d7a9-e46c-4786-af6c-c558d3cff800
  9. Redeem code: Not in region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code: Not in region: I bough Minecraft from a 3rd party for Windows 10. They said it was "Global" and works in United KingdomThe code doesn't redeem GeoRestrictedNsWa6wfZOU+7qYG7.0.5.62021/06/20 The vendor says we tested the code and it's not region locked. They have asked me to contact...
  10. gift code region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift code region: I bought a "Minecraft for Windows10"-gift and send the code to my gf, but she is in another region and cannot activate it. Error Message: GeoRestricted WGUrTN/shkae073h.58.1.6.7 Is there any way to change the code's region or exchange the code for one that works in...