Windows 10: Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.

Discus and support Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my Microsoft surface book laptop in the Microsoft store in New York when I was just visiting. I bought it as a student bundle wherein it came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KunchuBam, Jul 30, 2019.

1. KunchuBam Win User

Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.

I bought my Microsoft surface book laptop in the Microsoft store in New York when I was just visiting. I bought it as a student bundle wherein it came with the Microsoft office account access. Now I am back in the Philippines and when I tried opening it with the code I paid for, it said that it cant be accessed because it isn't available in my region. It is hard to reach help from Microsoft because there are no Microsoft stores here in my country.

Is there any way I can still redeem it? School starts soon and I really need it.

Hoping for every help I can get.

Thank you.

:)

KunchuBam, Jul 30, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 30, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Code

2. Microsoft will not change my region for payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft will not change my region for payment: Hello there! I have been trying to get the Xbox Game pass ultimate but then I had to change the region/country because I selected the US even though I live in Iraq. So I press Edit country/region to Iraq and added a payment method for Iraq. Now when I to buy anything still it...
  3. Language pack isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language pack isn't available: Hi, I received a new laptop with windows 10 enterprise installed. Default language is Chinese and i want to use English (USA). I have follow these steps: Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Add a language. But language display still in Chinese even after i...
  4. My Microsoft store isn't working

My Microsoft store isn't working: Hello, I need help with my Microsoft store, I can't access it because I keep getting a message that i am not connected to the internet and yet I have perfect connection. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks....
  5. 1903 update isn't available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update isn't available: I currently have windows 10 1809 when I tried to update for 1903, It shows I am up to date. Is version 1903 not released in India, In that case when will it be available?...
  6. gift code region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift code region: I bought a "Minecraft for Windows10"-gift and send the code to my gf, but she is in another region and cannot activate it. Error Message: GeoRestricted WGUrTN/shkae073h.58.1.6.7 Is there any way to change the code's region or exchange the code for one that works in...
  7. Region locked code even though both me and recipient are in the same region?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Region locked code even though both me and recipient are in the same region?: I have recently purchased a gift code for sea of thieves for my friend. Upon my friend receiving the code it would not allow him to redeem it saying that the code was in a different region. Both of us live in Ireland and i purchased it in Ireland. One thing to note was that...
  8. code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective. 1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally. 2. I have...
  9. Microsoft Store isn't on my PC

Microsoft Store isn't on my PC: I have windows 10. There is no store icon. There doesn't appear to be access to microsoft store on my pc How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-isnt-on-my-pc/d2135e97-cfa9-4c97-b401-f4331e92b13e"
  10. Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.: Hey guys, Not long installed the new Windows 10, but I had to change my language pack from English - United States to English - United Kingdom, now I'm trying to activate Cortana, but comes up saying Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected....