Windows 10: Microsoft office crashing

Discus and support Microsoft office crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everytime I open Word, Excel or powerpoint to save something or create something, the program closes immediately. I have performed a system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MoiraPatterson, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft office crashing

Everytime I open Word, Excel or powerpoint to save something or create something, the program closes immediately. I have performed a system restore and modified the apps (Windows 10) and still no luck.

What should I do?

:)

MoiraPatterson, Jun 25, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 25, 2019
  3. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft office crashing

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft office crashing :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft office crashing

1. Microsoft office crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft office crashing

2. i need solution to microsoft office word crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need solution to microsoft office word crash: my microsoft office word is crashed please help me to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-to-microsoft-office-word-crash/9c846874-a88f-47d2-8db6-65f309bd45c7
  3. i need solution to microsoft office word crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need solution to microsoft office word crash: my microsoft office word is crashed please help me to restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-to-microsoft-office-word-crash/9c846874-a88f-47d2-8db6-65f309bd45c7
  4. microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft office: Two days ago my office package stopped working, what do i do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/3bf03d77-72e6-4b44-9f46-3346ff789d7d
  5. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash: Hi, My laptop crashed recently and I had to regenerate my Windows 10 system. However, when I went to reinstall my Microsoft Office, I was unable. I do have a Windows.old directory which holds the office data. I did not register the version of office i had and I did not...
  6. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash: Hi, My laptop crashed recently and I had to regenerate my Windows 10 system. However, when I went to reinstall my Microsoft Office, I was unable. I do have a Windows.old directory which holds the office data. I did not register the version of office i had and I did not...
  7. Windows 10 update crashing Microsoft office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update crashing Microsoft office: Hi all, I have been having trouble running Microsoft office software for a while now. When I open office software, such as word or powerpoint, it crashes not long after opening it with the message below: "Microsoft ____ has stopped working A problem caused the program to...
  8. Microsoft office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office: Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc Thanks. I have the latest windows ten and have office 2010 installed. David. 147871
  9. Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office: so i have not used my microsoft office for over a year. And i forgot about it and still had an automatic payment set up. Its there a possibility of getting a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/20377839-c139-4cf4-95bc-517f2ba13ca8"
  10. Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...