Windows 10: Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Discus and support Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeresaIrwin, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still there but not the 2016. Why

:)

TeresaIrwin, Mar 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened :D

Kaapstad, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

1. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Disappeared

2. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update: My MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after the last Windows 10 update. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-professional-office-suite-disappeared-after/41aa0477-b1dc-4a6a-a3e1-d46a966aa974
  3. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update: My MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after the last Windows 10 update. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-professional-office-suite-disappeared-after/41aa0477-b1dc-4a6a-a3e1-d46a966aa974
  4. MS Professional Office Suite disappeared after last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  6. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  7. MS Office dissapeared after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office dissapeared after last update: MS Office completely dissapeared after last update, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-dissapeared-after-last-update/524da665-aaaa-4ce1-b128-0fcfdca8bd9c"
  8. Microsoft Office disappeared

Microsoft Office disappeared: My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've even tries to restore in safe mode without any luck. Can anyone help?...
  9. Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10

Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10: Brightness option disappeared after last update of windows 10, does anyone know how to solve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-option-disappeared-after-last-update-of/fb4ff985-93ce-4464-b17c-9b9aac2c1a42
  10. Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update

Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update: My Windows 10 just did the April 2018 update and now my purchased copy of Office 2016 Pro seems to have disappeared. How do I find all my Office programs?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to microsoft office

2. office disappeared after update

3. office disappeared on windows 10

4. what happened to my microsoft office,
  5. what happen to ms office,
  6. microsoft word disappeared after update,
  7. what happened to microsoft office windows 10,
  8. microsoft office disappeared windows 10,
  9. ms office disappeared after update,
  10. WHAT HAPPENED TO WORD IT DISAPPEARED,
  11. my office 2019 license disappeared,