Windows 10: Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Due to some virus on my machine i was advised to take it back to factory settings. I was assured no files would be removed. However, what it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KENT3112, Sep 27, 2019.

1. KENT3112 Win User

Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings

Hi

Due to some virus on my machine i was advised to take it back to factory settings. I was assured no files would be removed. However, what it has done is removed Microsoft Office completely. I still have documents, but they try and open in wordpad and do not open correctly.

It is a few years since i bought this laptop and no longer recall where the disc with the hologram was put for safety. Is there anywhere on my system that will recall it being on there and be able to reinstall it?

I work from home and clients are sending me documents that i am not able to open/work on and this is causing some major problems. I had the full authentic version installed on here which was purchased with the laptop. I never expected it would remove it or not warn me that it would do so

I hope you are able to offer some words of advice. I do not want to have to purchase it a second time

kind regards

Kandice Thornton

:)

KENT3112, Sep 27, 2019

2. restoring to factory settings

Hi Lorna,

What’s the make and model of your laptop? I’ll find the steps to get that restored to factory settings for you. Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Sep 27, 2019
  3. pc restore to factory settings

You made two statements:

• pc restore to factory settings
    • I am unable use pc as I have no user password
    What actually is your question?

Frederik Long, Sep 27, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office disappeared

2. Microsoft failing after factory restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft failing after factory restore: Hi all,I recently did a factory reset of one of my PCs. After the reset, I got a User Profile failed to load, and I can no longer log into my PC. I have tried to restore the pc, factory reset the pc again, use various bootrec.exe functions, chkdsk functions, repair from...
  3. Microsoft failing after factory restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft failing after factory restore: Hi all,I recently did a factory reset of one of my PCs. After the reset, I got a User Profile failed to load, and I can no longer log into my PC. I have tried to restore the pc, factory reset the pc again, use various bootrec.exe functions, chkdsk functions, repair from...
  4. Microsoft failing after factory restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft stuck in reboot after factory settings restored

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft stuck in reboot after factory settings restored: Hello I reset factory settings on my surface pro and now it is stuck in a reboot cycle. The message says: “Instal windows - the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows click ok to restart...
  6. Problems After Restoring to Factory Settings

Problems After Restoring to Factory Settings: <p>Hi, </p><p>My laptop Windows 10 came up with a notice out of nowhere saying that there was a boot configuration problem. I restored the laptop to factory settings as it wouldn't let me back up any of my files.</p><p>Since doing this my laptop has been having some issues...
  7. restore to factory setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore to factory setting: I want to clean off all personal info and photos so I can give away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-factory-setting/8a2f17d0-0d42-44ea-88b8-0c220f939493"
  8. Restore to factory setting

Restore to factory setting: How to restore factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-factory-setting/71ba4664-24a5-4be5-9cfd-2d912ea781d7
  9. Restore to Factory setting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restore to Factory setting: I decided to restore laptop lenovo ideapad since it was running slow but it said there was a problem and nothing changed. I then clicked on startup repair and it said it was something about strttrail so i end up doing command and putting it ‘chkdisk /r /f c:’ and the problem...
  10. Restore to factory settings

Restore to factory settings: Hi I want to restore my pc to factory settings since I someone got signed in as a temporary user. I've tried many solutions to fix it but no luck. So my last option may only be to do factory reset. But here again...another problem. When I go into recovery I don't have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recover lost microsoft office

2. lost office

3. restore microsoft word after reset

4. windows reset removed mocrosoft office