Windows 10: Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Discus and support Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RossAyrhart, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing.

Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable".

For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\oart.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Error status 0xc000012f."

I have been using this program for a couple of years without any issues.

:)

RossAyrhart, Jul 5, 2019

2. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Jul 5, 2019
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

1. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Disappeared

2. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  3. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  4. Microsoft Office removed after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  5. Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings: Hi Due to some virus on my machine i was advised to take it back to factory settings. I was assured no files would be removed. However, what it has done is removed Microsoft Office completely. I still have documents, but they try and open in wordpad and do not open...
  6. Office disappeared after May 2019 Update

Office disappeared after May 2019 Update: I shut down the computer and before the Wondows performed an update. After restart all my office programs were deleted. I am not able to open my files. I bought the license for Office and now all is gone. This is terrible. What can I do?...
  7. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened: After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still there but not the 2016. Why...
  8. Microsoft Office disappeared

Microsoft Office disappeared: My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've even tries to restore in safe mode without any luck. Can anyone help?...
  9. New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start

New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start: Monday Last, November 19 My Windows 10 Dell Inspiron took a windows update and Microsoft office (365 Business) disappeared from Start menu and he tiles with those documents, sheets and presentations were whited out. I Uninstalled and reinstalled and now Power Point is not...
  10. Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update

Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update: My Windows 10 just did the April 2018 update and now my purchased copy of Office 2016 Pro seems to have disappeared. How do I find all my Office programs?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 disappeared after update

2. why has my word excel etc disappeared

3. i had microsoft office then it disappeared

4. microsoft office 2007 disappeared from my computer,
  5. why my ms office 2010 disappeared,
  6. office 365 apps disappear after update,
  7. microsoft office has disappeared since last update windows 10,
  8. power point software dissapapered after iwndows update ,
  9. office 2016 disappearing,
  10. where is my 2016 office & student icon on windows 10,
  11. microsoft disappeared after update,