Windows 10: Microsoft Office disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft Office disappeared in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeslieGG_888, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office disappeared

My Microsoft office disappeared after recent update and I have tried countless times to restore to a previous date and it fails every time. I've

even tries to restore in safe mode without any luck. Can anyone help?

:)

LeslieGG_888, Feb 25, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Office disappeared

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office disappeared :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office disappeared

1. Microsoft Office disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office disappeared

2. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  3. Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word/ Office Disappeared: Please help! I have an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 updated to Windows 11 laptop. I have had issues with it for ages mainly Disk running at 100 seemingly randomly but have hit a new low today. I use it for what I consider fairly simple functions, one of which is Microsoft Word....
  4. Office Home & Student disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student disappeared: Last September I purchased a one off installation of MS Office Home & Student because I often need to be working on things with no internet connection. Today the Word icon wouldn't work and if I tried to open a Word document stored on my laptop, it would say it couldn't be...
  5. Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office disappeared after restoring to Factory Settings: Hi Due to some virus on my machine i was advised to take it back to factory settings. I was assured no files would be removed. However, what it has done is removed Microsoft Office completely. I still have documents, but they try and open in wordpad and do not open...
  6. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  7. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened: After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still there but not the 2016. Why...
  8. Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office 15/16 Disappeared: I've already looked up the issue and found a few people saying something similar, so I know I'm not going crazy. I literally used Microsoft Word yesterday and as a writer, I kind of need it back pronto. The Office Suite was purchased at the same time as my ASUS laptop and...
  9. New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start

New Update and Microsoft office disappeared from start: Monday Last, November 19 My Windows 10 Dell Inspiron took a windows update and Microsoft office (365 Business) disappeared from Start menu and he tiles with those documents, sheets and presentations were whited out. I Uninstalled and reinstalled and now Power Point is not...
  10. Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop

Microsoft Office Suite disappeared for one user on shared laptop: I logged onto my laptop today and all of my microsoft suite programs are gone. When I try to open a word document or excel I get a message to choose what app to open it with. When I logged in with my husband's profile on the same laptop the Microsoft April 2018 update ran and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office disappeared

2. why did microsoft office disappear

3. microsoft office disappeared windows 10

4. my microsoft office disappeared,
  5. microsoft office disappeared from computer,
  6. why did my microsoft office disappear,
  7. microsoft office apps disappeared,
  8. microsoft word disappeared windows 10,
  9. my microsoft office disappeared windows 10,
  10. microsoft office disappeared from my computer,
  11. microsoft office disappeared from laptop,