Windows 10: Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

Discus and support Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelLayman1, May 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing
    I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint
    I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without reloading the Computer.
    her is an example from my other win 10 computer singing in with a Microsoft account. not a teacher version.

Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing [​IMG]

:)

MichaelLayman1, May 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available Office

Source:

Brink, May 2, 2020
  3. Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) vs Office Outlook Mobile

I have several Messaging screens I can scroll thorugh. Text Messaging obviously. I've also loaded an MSN email account and I do have several POP3 email accounts loaded from different websites that I have for business. (These same email accounts are loaded
    into my Outlook on my desktop and laptop.

What confused me was playing around with my brother-in-laws Palm Treo 700wx. (Virtually the same exact phone but with Verizon service) He had the same Office programs that I do (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) but he also has a seperate "Program" called Microsoft
    Office Outlook Mobile. When it is open it is very similar to the desktop version. I do have a Calender, the email, etc. it just isn't packaged as a stand alone "Program" like his.

My phone came loaded from Sprint with what is know as Microsoft Office Mobile (that is the Excel, Word and PowerPoint).

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/microsoftprograms/mobileoffice.mspx

There is also another stand alone program called Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/microsoftprograms/outlookmobile.mspx

This Outlook Mobile is not listed as a part of the features of the Sprint version but it is listed as a feature of the Verizon version. With that version of the Mobile Outlook he seemd to be able to work with attachments much easier than I am with my set-up.
    I have to do a send and receive and then if an email has attachments and I click the attachment a little message box says the attachment will be downloaded during the next send and receive.

Hope that didn't confuse things even more and I guess in the long run it is not that big of a deal but his did seem easier to use.

Thanks!

brickyard1911, May 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office free

2. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  3. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  4. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  5. When will you fix the Windows 10 and Office outlook, excel, powerpoint, word defect 'unable...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When will you fix the Windows 10 and Office outlook, excel, powerpoint, word defect 'unable...: Windows 10 recently forced users into another round of updates which has completely cut off the user from opening all Office applications. When a user tries to open an office application, they get this orange popup, followed by the error box. This makes all affected users...
  6. Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons: After the recent update word opens in a screen where you have to open another doc to get to the programme - I want to open the programme not go through this screen. How can I revert to the much more useful opening - I am finding it extrememly difficult to fina answers. Word...
  7. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...
  8. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  9. Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc

Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc: Good Evening all, I got an issue with Microsoft Office Package. I got subscription under my account with my work company to install onto something like 10 devices. Therefore i went ahead and installed onto my Dell Windows 10 laptop. Recently after doing recent latest...
  10. FREE Powerpoint, Excel, Word 100% compatible clone on Linux VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    FREE Powerpoint, Excel, Word 100% compatible clone on Linux VM: Hi there Those running Linux VM's and missing the Ms office suite on Windows can run an almost identical clone version of EXCEL, WORD and POWERPOINT - even EXCEL XML files work -- the restriction is that you can't use the embedded BASIC Macros of Ms Office -- but if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot