Windows 10: Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset

Discus and support Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after resetting my windows microsoft office has been inactivated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zain Sh___, May 31, 2021.

1. Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset

after resetting my windows microsoft office has been inactivated

:)

Zain Sh___, May 31, 2021
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, May 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft office has inactivated after my windows reset :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 31, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset

1. Microsoft office has inactivated after my windows reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft office has

2. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC: Hello,I need help re-activating Windows 11 Home after Reset this PC unactivated my Computer and now it says that my computer is not activated.Can someone please help me.Thanks, Joshua...
  3. Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows inactivating itself after Reset this PC: Hello,I need help re-activating Windows 11 Home after Reset this PC unactivated my Computer and now it says that my computer is not activated.Can someone please help me.Thanks, Joshua...
  4. Will I be able to use my Office after Windows reinstall/reset?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I be able to use my Office after Windows reinstall/reset?: I want to reinstall/reset my laptop due to some issues and I want to ask Will I be able to use my Office 365 which came with my laptop after reinstall?...
  5. USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10: CAN SABRIMSM use the windows 10 inactivated state . he can't buy it . does he doing any theft ?and want to know that he used the windows 10 and pervious windows pirated before. So he want to apologize for these criminal acts. Microsoft want to fine him or they can forgive him...
  6. Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.: my SSD had been corrupted so I reset the computer and when I logged into windows all of my accounts are new have nothing on them and it is like I have never used them before....
  7. Microsoft Office 2016 and resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office 2016 and resetting Windows 10: My Acer Spin 5 is giving trouble (laptop shuts down at around 30% battery, tried an internal battery reset but that didn't do anything) so I'm thinking of resetting it (It hasn't been reset since it was set up, 3+ years ago) I have Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus...
  8. Windows and Office reset after machine restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and Office reset after machine restart: After any reboot, windows 10 seems to be factory reset. Loose background picture, mail settings, application browser defaults. How do I avoid?...
  9. MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset: How do I get my pc based MS Office downloaded after a Windows 10 Reset? Do I have to sign in and use the web based MS Office storing documents on the web?...
  10. Administrator Account inactivated after the upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Account inactivated after the upgrade: Hi everyone, I had upgraded to Windows from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I was on windows 8.1, I enabled built-in Administrator account and that is the only user which has the admin privileges. But after upgrading to windows 10 that built in Administrator is disabled...