Windows 10: microsoft office hub

Discus and support microsoft office hub in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My grandaughters win10 computer every 15 minutes or so throws up the following message C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanScholes, Jul 3, 2020.

1. microsoft office hub

My grandaughters win10 computer every 15 minutes or so throws up the following message

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub...\LocalBridge.exe

The specified user does not have a valid profile

Her microsoft 365 office is via her university account and is becoming very annoying to her as she is trying to write a 15000 word disertation.

Can anyone please suggest a way to fix this her

Thankyou in advance

:)

IanScholes, Jul 3, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cmicrosoft office hub :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2020
  4. MSYZ Win User

microsoft office hub

There are two office hubs, Get Office and My Office

Step #4: Now in Windows PowerShell, Click on the top right corner and select edit. Paste the command you have copied in the 3rd step.

Step #5: Hit Enter to execute the command.

Step #6: Restart you PC.

Thank you for your instant reply, however, I have tried all steps that you mentioned, and that did not resolved my concern.

For the first step, right clicking the uninstall command is not responsive;

For the remaining steps, uninstalling office hub only deleted the My Office hub,

but the Get Office remained intact there, which is the target I want to delete.

MSYZ, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

microsoft office hub

1. microsoft office hub - Similar Threads - microsoft office hub

2. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  3. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?: I have created a virtual pc with windows 10 enterprise. I do not see the windows store app I need to install the Microsoft office hub app for our clients to use their G1 cloud account. Since I do not have a windows store app I tried to install it with PowerShell and failed....
  4. How to install microsoft office hub app on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  6. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  7. Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...: Hi, I've changed my password recently and since then, unable to login to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo laptop. I am unable to login to Microsoft Store, Microsoft Office and the Feedback Hub. I can only login to Microsoft websites including PearsonVUE. May I know...
  8. Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  10. New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10: [img] Among the more annoying and useless apps that come pre-installed on Windows 10 are Get Office and Get Skype. The latter is no longer necessary, since there's now a UWP Skype Preview app that comes with the Anniversary Update, but Get Office is still there, and it's...