Windows 10: Microsoft Office is inoperable

Discus and support Microsoft Office is inoperable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Completed August update. Now most programs and files report. Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Terry-Mayo, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office is inoperable

Completed August update. Now most programs and files report.
    Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item,

C:\Program Files\WindowsAppsMicrosoft.Office.Desktop.Word_16051.13209.20308.0x86.

I am ADMIN. I uninstalled the UPDATES with no improvement. Checked file permissions and those seem correct.

But interesting - there is no more C:\Program Files\WINDOWSAPPS folder! is it some how hidden?

:)

Terry-Mayo, Aug 8, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office is inoperable :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Office is inoperable

Kari, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office is inoperable

1. Microsoft Office is inoperable - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office inoperable

2. Bitlocker inoperable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker inoperable: <removed> I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the phone and chat I received no resolution. <OT removed>...
  3. Bitlocker inoperable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker inoperable: <removed> I had a system board replaced in an HP workstation which rendered the hard drive Bitlocker inoperable. HP told me to call Microsoft with the Bitlocker ID, so I did. After a total of 6 hours on the phone and chat I received no resolution. <OT removed>...
  4. update, the printer is inoperable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    update, the printer is inoperable: Dear Readers!I found an article that after the June 15, 2020 win 10 update, some printers don’t print, unfortunately my printer doesn’t print either. With a USB connection, though, it was still operating normally in early 2020.How can an purchased device / driver become...
  5. taskbar lock inoperable

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar lock inoperable: I have the lock the taskbar checked. However, without my doing anything, the taskbar will double or triple in height. I need to unlock the taskbar to reduce it's height, then I lock it again. This has been happening for a couple of weeks. The taskbar is at the bottom of my...
  6. Bluetooth inoperable after update

Bluetooth inoperable after update: An update ran this morning and disabled my bluetooth. I found it in the hidden devices of the device manager, but it says I have to reconnect the hardware....
  7. OS is mostly disabled and inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    OS is mostly disabled and inoperable: Duplicate post. Apologies. Disreguard thanks. 121571
  8. OS is mostly disabled and inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    OS is mostly disabled and inoperable: Very strange morning. Husband restarted his PC after Facebook page would not load giving the "no internet" page. Internet/wifi was working fine on my other PC on the network. Before I restarted again, I ran the CCleaner both "cleaner" and "registry" and it worked. Then it...
  9. Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable

Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable: Pardon, I say hopelessly more as sign of my frustration than anything to do with hardware or configurations. Let me explain: At one point it worked: All my attempts at pairing were successful, ie. Rift Sensors, external audio buds, peripherals mouse, keyboards, etc. At...
  10. Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable: Pardon, I say hopelessly more as sign of my frustration than anything to do with hardware or configurations. Let me explain: At one point it worked: All my attempts at pairing were successful, ie. Rift Sensors, external audio buds, peripherals mouse, keyboards, etc. At...