Windows 10: Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

Discus and support Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Osie E, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Osie E Win User

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update.

:)

Osie E, Aug 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update :D

Kaapstad, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft office missing

2. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  3. Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps are missing after Windows 10 21H1 update: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 21H1, but after the upgrade I find that my tile in the start menu is also missing Microsoft applications and when I look in the application settings there is no Microsoft applications at all. Can someone help me with this?...
  4. Microsoft Store Missing after updating to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store Missing after updating to Windows 10 Pro: I have recently updated a few of our computers from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. After making this switch and connecting to our Azure AD, users are now able to login to their computers using their work email and password, and have a SSO experience with Edge and Teams....
  5. Missing Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Microsoft Office: After a recent update, I am now missing my Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. No word, no publisher no nothing. If I attempt to open a previously built word document it come up in Word Pad. I need office restored, please explain how I can do this. Safely!...
  6. Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2: [ATTACH] Hey anyone can help me with this? I update my laptop to Windows 10 20H2 but after update i find my tile in startmenu is missing also the microsoft apps store, mail, etc and when i look in app setting there's nothing Microsoft apps but just a "@Microsoft.......". Can...
  7. Microsoft Office removed after update

Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  8. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  9. Missing Microsoft Office

Missing Microsoft Office: Hi, I happen to click the FRESH START button that popped from bottom right corner. After doing so, Microsoft office can longer be accessed or used. How can I retrieve the bundled office app?...
  10. Microsoft Office missing

Microsoft Office missing: after an update, my microsoft office is missing...how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-missing/a49eeff2-e612-481f-8e97-120c70212e27

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where did my microsoft office go

2. word for windows gone from my computer?

3. where did my microsoft office go?

4. why has my word excel etc disappea,
  5. wheree to find my Microsoft office for which a couple of program have dissappeared,
  6. microsoft office missing in windows os after update,
  7. ft office disappeared,
  8. why has microsoft office disappeared,
  9. microsoft office gone after update to windows 10,
  10. windows update office missing,
  11. microsoft office disappeare from windows 10,
  12. word disappeared windows 10 after update,
  13. windows 10 upgrade office disappeared,
  14. office 365 apps disappear after update,
  15. where is my 2016 office & student icon on windows 10