Windows 10: Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

Discus and support Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Osie E, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Osie E Win User

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update.

:)

Osie E, Aug 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update :D

Kaapstad, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft office missing

2. Microsoft office recently deleted after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office recently deleted after update: I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I currently work from home and use office on a regular basis as well as am in the middle of an online college course, only...
  3. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  4. Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.

Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.: The recent update on my HP Pavilion g7, windows 10, removed a lot of applications from my computer. I need excel and word for home use. I am retired. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Excel and Word ***Modified Title from: Recent update...
  5. Missing Microsoft Office

Missing Microsoft Office: Hi, I happen to click the FRESH START button that popped from bottom right corner. After doing so, Microsoft office can longer be accessed or used. How can I retrieve the bundled office app?...
  6. Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update: Installed windows 10 2 yrs. ago. Recently purchased bluetooth device, discovered after a FEW hrs with device tech support, I have no bluetooth!! Where did it go??...
  7. Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened

Microsoft Office Disappeared after last Windows 10 update happened: After the last Windows 10 update the Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2016 program has disappeared from my computer. The 2010 version is still there but not the 2016. Why...
  8. Microsoft Office missing

Microsoft Office missing: after an update, my microsoft office is missing...how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-missing/a49eeff2-e612-481f-8e97-120c70212e27
  9. Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office: My device is a VAIO and I did have installed Microsoft Office 2016. After update I couldn't open any Word Power Point or Excel documents. I uninstalled Microsoft Office and I tried to re-install it which took hours and finally failed and received the following message:...
  10. Missing file after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing file after Windows 10 update: I got the Windows 10 Creator's Update last night, but when starting up Windows, I get this RunDLL error message, stating: There was a problem starting V0700Pin.dll The specified module could not be found. It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it's annoying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office365 apps are missing after office update

2. office 365 missing from windows after restart