Windows 10: Microsoft Office issue

Discus and support Microsoft Office issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Office issue because it was frozen for two days. The cursor moves but that’s it. Nothing responds. It is not expired, I think. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottHabbani, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office issue

I have Microsoft Office issue because it was frozen for two days. The cursor moves but that’s it. Nothing responds. It is not expired, I think. I have really important unsaved files open and afraid I would lose them. What can I do to save them?

:)

ScottHabbani, Apr 19, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office issue :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Office issue

Issues with Microsoft Office Word

Hello Clerk,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Before we proceed further, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue? Is it an abrupt issue?

• Do have any System Restore point set in Windows prior to the issue?

• Are you trying to open any particular Word document, or does the issue occur while trying to launch Microsoft Office application in Windows?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check if the below Microsoft Help link can resolve the issue.

Repair an Office application

Further on, reply with the results in the Office Forum, where we have support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on such issues.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office issue

1. Microsoft Office issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office issue

2. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  3. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  4. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft office issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft office issue: every time I try logging into my account it says I'm restricted, what must I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-issue/4419438e-c1dc-455e-8a2d-bf5193988893
  6. Microsoft Office licensing issue

Microsoft Office licensing issue: Please contact 65-98580935 I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL replaced new laptop. when i install Office it says you dont have a licence....
  7. login issue in microsoft office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login issue in microsoft office: my microsoft office are not working properly plz solve my issue because my id password are right but still i am facing many issue in login plz contact me on this id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Microsoft Office and Windows combined issue

Microsoft Office and Windows combined issue: Hello Microsoft COmmunity, I am coming here, because I have not been able to get to anything close to a resolution through calling Microsoft support. Windows tells me its an office issue, office tells me its a windows issue and they keep passing me around back and forth and...
  9. Microsoft office - Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office - Issue: I want to know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-issue/f3d04eb8-9468-4d24-a4db-f3c8eaf0492b
  10. Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013: Hi, A new issue came up today that has me stumped. I cannot print from any Microsoft Office 2013 apps on my HP DJ 3636 . It doesn't even show that a file is pending to print when I click on the printer icon (it says "0 documents pending). I can print PDF files, text files...