Windows 10: Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

Discus and support Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; During May 2018 I purchased a key for using microsoft office on windows 10 from the key factory. I have found a copy of the invoice and have the number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by B Rahimzadeh, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

During May 2018 I purchased a key for using microsoft office on windows 10 from the key factory. I have found a copy of the invoice and have the number but not the actual key. Could someone please tell me how I can get the actual key in case I am asked for it. thank you.

:)

B Rahimzadeh, Apr 17, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

[FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

All Microsoft product keys are word size agnostic. The only thing that matters is the Windows or Office version and edition.

qubit, Apr 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    [FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

Ok, I meant are all Windows 8.1 Pro keys 64bit Windows editions?

P4-630, Apr 17, 2020
  4. bobjoe Win User

Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory. [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

1. Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Key

2. How to purchase a window OEM key from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase a window OEM key from microsoft: How to purchase a window OEM key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-purchase-a-window-oem-key-from-microsoft/b23a3280-f594-44f1-ba8e-315625551a2c
  3. How to purchase a window OEM key from microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to purchase a window OEM key from microsoft: How to purchase a window OEM key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-purchase-a-window-oem-key-from-microsoft/b23a3280-f594-44f1-ba8e-315625551a2c
  4. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?: Hi,I downloaded Windows 10 and successfully installed. I then purchased a Windows 10 Home key directly from the Microsoft store, however when I try to active it in the settings screen, it says: I've tried several different ways of trying to activate it including directly...
  5. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?: Hi,I downloaded Windows 10 and successfully installed. I then purchased a Windows 10 Home key directly from the Microsoft store, however when I try to active it in the settings screen, it says: I've tried several different ways of trying to activate it including directly...
  6. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

7. Windows10 Key purchased from Microsoft not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Key purchased from Microsoft not working?: I am out of ideas at getting this to work.Purchased a Windows10 home product key from here and whenever I would enter the key it was invalid. This computer has been running without it for a week or so after putting it together and finally had funds to get the license. Ive...
  8. Windows10 Key purchased from Microsoft not working?

Windows10 Key purchased from Microsoft not working?: I am out of ideas at getting this to work.Purchased a Windows10 home product key from here and whenever I would enter the key it was invalid. This computer has been running without it for a week or so after putting it together and finally had funds to get the license. Ive...
  9. Windows10 Key purchased from Microsoft not working?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Microsoft Office Purchase

Microsoft Office Purchase: In November 2019, I purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office. Yesterday, September 28, I had to update Windows 10 and afterwards, I was unable to click on any of my MS Office products. It seemed like they were uninstalled or deleted. Therefore, I had to purchase...