Windows 10: Microsoft Office licensing issue

Discus and support Microsoft Office licensing issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please contact 65-98580935 I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vijeyan, Jan 5, 2021.

1. vijeyan Win User

Microsoft Office licensing issue

Please contact 65-98580935

I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL replaced new laptop.

when i install Office it says you dont have a licence.

:)

vijeyan, Jan 5, 2021
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office licensing issue :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Microsoft Office licensing issue

Office 2013 retail is “permanently assigned” to a single computer

Here's an update to the policy, which Microsoft probably made after reading this thread (because TPU is tops on their list *Smile Microsoft Office licensing issue :) ):

Office News Blog

OnePostWonder, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Office licensing issue

1. Microsoft Office licensing issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office licensing

2. MS office license issue with windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office license issue with windows update: I have recently updated to windows 11, and my MS office shows it is an unlicensed product, but it is preinstalled on my laptop. How can I fix this?I also don't have any product key since it is preinstalled on the laptop....
  3. MS office license issue with windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS office license issue with windows update: I have recently updated to windows 11, and my MS office shows it is an unlicensed product, but it is preinstalled on my laptop. How can I fix this?I also don't have any product key since it is preinstalled on the laptop....
  4. Microsoft office issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft office issue: every time I try logging into my account it says I'm restricted, what must I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-issue/4419438e-c1dc-455e-8a2d-bf5193988893
  5. Microsoft Office Perpetual License Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office Perpetual License Question: It is my understanding that a perpetual license can be tied to the specific device it's activated on, rather than a Microsoft account. Does this mean that, if I were to sell/give away/whatever my laptop, the receiving party would get a free copy of office professional plus...
  6. Microsoft Office and Windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office and Windows License: Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it? Best Regards, Makara John...
  7. Microsoft Office License Questions

Microsoft Office License Questions: I purchased permanent licenses for Office on several different computers, managing them all via my Microsoft account. Now, all my Office products are trying to convert themselves to their 365 equivalents. Obviously, I'm not interested in this change occurring; back when the...
  8. Microsoft office - Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office - Issue: I want to know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-issue/f3d04eb8-9468-4d24-a4db-f3c8eaf0492b
  9. Microsoft Office issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office issue: I have Microsoft Office issue because it was frozen for two days. The cursor moves but that’s it. Nothing responds. It is not expired, I think. I have really important unsaved files open and afraid I would lose them. What can I do to save them?...
  10. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing

Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing: 1. I do not have the physical license (sticker or box) of MS Windows or MS Office, but the product can be activated. These products were installed by other people long time ago, the original physical licenses are considered as lost, is this still considered as legal?...