Windows 10: microsoft office lost

Discus and support microsoft office lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my Microsoft office programs. what do I do to get them back or find them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carol.Magnan, Mar 3, 2020.

1. microsoft office lost

when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my Microsoft office programs. what do I do to get them back or find them?

:)

Carol.Magnan, Mar 3, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cmicrosoft office lost :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

microsoft office lost

Lost Microsoft office

Hi,

Which version of Microsoft office was installed?

You may check for the Office in the start screen. Also try checking in the programs and features from control panel.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if Office is listed there.
    Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

microsoft office lost

1. microsoft office lost - Similar Threads - microsoft office lost

2. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office: I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and now have lost my 2013 Microsoft Office along with a lot of apps and still have the problem. Appears that Microsoft Edge is...
  3. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office: I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and now have lost my 2013 Microsoft Office along with a lot of apps and still have the problem. Appears that Microsoft Edge is...
  4. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost Office 365 and others

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lost Office 365 and others: I have Window 10 fully updated with all available updates. Following this I have several problems: I lost Office 365 and had to re-install I lost BT e mail folders and files and they cannot help (BT that is) My computer is running very, very, slow, especially on the new Word...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office: After an update Office and Word have disappeared. Presumably the whole package has gone. Suddenly happened a few days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-have-lost-microsoft-office/6cbf2983-544f-4b44-ab42-7e979ca396a0
  7. Lost Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10: I lost my Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10. I believe that the old window version is still exist in my computer. Is there a way to get my Microsoft Office back? Thanks...
  8. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  9. Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Microsoft office 2016 activation key: I bought lifetime subscription of Microsoft office 2016 home & student from flipkart on oct 2018. Last week i got my desktop OS refreshed (windows 10). Now i want to re install office 2016 but i dont remember my microsoft account details like email id etc. I have invoice from...
  10. Windows 10 - recovery lost office

Windows 10 - recovery lost office: I recovered window 10 PC which was in a boot loop from the windows upgrade...Using Creator USB... My Office products did not recover. However, their were files in the Windows.old directory. I was going to ask how to recover from there. However, all those files are now...