Windows 10: Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10?

Discus and support Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good evening, about a year ago I bought my custom built PC, which came with Windows 10. Just recently, I learned that Office on your PC is free if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MashedSwede, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10?

Good evening,

about a year ago I bought my custom built PC, which came with Windows 10. Just recently, I learned that Office on your PC is free if you have Windows 10. However, I have been unable to login, due to the app, after showing the words “Just a moment...” for a few minutes, the message “Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x801901f4” pops up. Could someone be as kind as to help me solve this issue?

submitted by /u/MashedSwede
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MashedSwede, Apr 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Kaapstad Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10? :D

Kaapstad, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10?

1. Microsoft Office not opening correctly on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office opening

2. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  3. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  4. Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft windows 10 Office package will not open.: Microsoft windows 10 has worked for two weeks approx. and now will not open any of the apps eg; word, excel etc. What has happened? What steps do I take?...
  5. Microsoft Office won't open at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office won't open at all.: Whenever I try to open either Word or Excel, etc . or a Word document I get the "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" message. I thought it might have been because I left it on for too long, but it happens even after I've shut it down for a...
  6. Colors in Windows/Office not displaying correctly

Colors in Windows/Office not displaying correctly: When I opened my computer this morning, my background was black rather than the cycle of images Window's 10 normally offers. I still had the opportunity to sign in, but when I did, my desktop background was black as well! When I opened Word, everything is black where white...
  7. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  8. Microsoft Office 2016 not opening up.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 not opening up.: I tried to restart my PC. Nothing happened. I tried also to press change but nothing shown. I tried to uninstall it but it says "Access is denied." What should I do? [img] 29701
  9. microsoft office for windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    microsoft office for windows 10: Can I ask can I use an earlier version of Microsoft office like 2013 home instead of the 365 version as I think its a bit of a con having to shell out £60 per year so you can use office 34038
  10. Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and find that Open Office appears fuzzy and not sharply focussed as normal. I would really appreciate some help. Colin 22548