Windows 10: microsoft office not working

Discus and support microsoft office not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft office not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-working/875fd52e-58be-4a78-aa7f-b0f10e3ba67c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amitjha2, Nov 16, 2018.

1. amitjha2 Win User

microsoft office not working

:)

amitjha2, Nov 16, 2018
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cmicrosoft office not working :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Microsoft Office not working

Hi Diana, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Quick Repair option, if that does not fix this error, choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft office not working - Similar Threads - microsoft office working

2. Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working: Microsoft office 2013 stopped working on my new windows 11 computer one week after installing it. It did work for a week then stopped. I get the error message "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...
  3. Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2013 Stopped Working: Microsoft office 2013 stopped working on my new windows 11 computer one week after installing it. It did work for a week then stopped. I get the error message "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application"...
  4. Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office Jump Lists not working anymore: I am running WIndows 10 64 bit and Office 2019 Standard. My jumplists still work for Web Browsers and WIndows Explorer but but not Office Excel and Word or adobe photoshop, acrobat. It shows the old list including pinned items and the old history which does not update anymore...
  5. Microsoft Office no longer working, help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office no longer working, help: An orange box, with the Office logo appears and the message "Updating Office, please wait a moment". This disappears then another box opens with the message "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. I have windows 10...
  6. Microsoft office 2010 stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office 2010 stopped working: my Microsoft office 2010 stopped working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-2010-stopped-working/f55d56a4-ea20-40b2-bf11-15946c379d1c
  7. Microsoft office mouse selection not working proberly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office mouse selection not working proberly: Hi My mouse precision seems to be not good anymore, in word, outlook and Excel if I put a picture in the document example and I want to change the size of the picture I don't see the size adjustment arrow and cannot get it Sometime I will be able with luck to do it but...
  8. Microsoft office picture manager is not working

in Cortana
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-picture-manager-is-not-working/85e34b1b-cac0-4305-b55d-d800e4865833"
  9. Microsoft Office not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office not working: When I try to open Excel a pop up appears saying Error The operating system is not presently configured to run this application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-working/1d62846b-1302-470f-b2d9-bfa776a02e85
  10. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...