Windows 10: Microsoft Office Outlook Notification

Discus and support Microsoft Office Outlook Notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have started gettingthe following notification on my Windows 10 computer, headed Microsoft Office Outlook: Either there is no default mail client or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelCooper_1456, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Outlook Notification

I have started gettingthe following notification on my Windows 10 computer, headed Microsoft Office Outlook: Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfil the messaging request.Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client". Problem is I do not have Microsoft Outlook client installed on this computer, nor do I own it. Thiks message has only originated after trying to setup Skype. Can someone plase tell me what is going on, and how to fix it. I use the Windows Mail app as my email cli-ent. Thank You

:)

MichaelCooper_1456, Apr 3, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 3, 2020
  3. CharlieRB Win User
    Outlook Notifications appear after a delay

Turning on notification in Outlook does not guarantee Windows 10 will honor them. So, you have to ensure Windows 10 notification settings are set to allow notifications from the application (they may be in the Action Center, but not displayed on the Desktop).

If you already have Outlook configured to display the desktop alert, then follow these steps to configure Windows.

1. In the Action Center (in the bottom right corner, next to your time)
      click on All Settings. An alternative method to open the Settings
      app would be to open the Start Menu and then click on Settings.
    2. Click on: System.
    3. From the panel on the left select: Notifications & Actions.
    4. In the “Show notifications from these apps” section at the bottom,
      click on
      Outlook. (If Outlook isn’t listed, you haven’t received a new message yet so Outlook isn’t registered yet as an app that receives
      notifications. Simply send yourself a test message in that case and
      reopen the Settings app.
      Also note that you must be using Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016 as Outlook 2010 and previous have their own notifications which do not
      integrates with Windows 10)

5. Make sure that you have enabled all notification options.
    6. Close Settings.

You may or may not need to restart Outlook.

Source - Not getting New Email Alerts on Windows 10

If this doesn't fix the issue, you may need to perform a repair install of Office.

CharlieRB, Apr 3, 2020
  4. skcusime Win User

Microsoft Office Outlook Notification

iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579 notifications in the icloud section of Outlook. Clicking on "Notifications" just sends the cursor spinning, followed by "Outlook is not responding", and eventually it recovers from this, but still doesn't open or show the notifications. How can I see them or delete them?
    When my wife adds a calendar item to her calendar, I get a notification on my iphone, which I "accept" and it adds it to the calendar on my iphone calendar.
    I also get a notification in the icloud section of Outlook, and I click and accept it. So it seems one notification at a time is easy to accept and it goes, but 579 seems overload and it just hangs. Refresh does nothing.
    Any clues how to delete them all?
    See attached screen shot
    Microsoft Office Outlook Notification [​IMG]

skcusime, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Outlook Notification

1. Microsoft Office Outlook Notification - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Outlook

2. Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing: I have Predator AG3610-UR10P with Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013. Just today my Outlook crushing and it does not stay open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-outlook-2013-crushing/2b37283c-10f2-487c-9d57-4969c056e1d9
  3. Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing: I have Predator AG3610-UR10P with Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013. Just today my Outlook crushing and it does not stay open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-outlook-2013-crushing/2b37283c-10f2-487c-9d57-4969c056e1d9
  4. Microsoft office outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office outlook: Cannot open my Office outlook keeps coming up errors detected in the file and says use inbox repair tool Scanpst.exe to diagnose and repair I cant get into the inbox to find repair tool any advice on fixing this without uninstalling and loosing all my emails?...
  5. Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications: I am trying to work out why I am not receiving notifications from the outlook application. I have turned on notifications in outlook settings and checked the permissions in windows notifications settings. Does the outlook app have to remain open in the background to send...
  6. Microsoft Outlook with Office XP.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Outlook with Office XP.: I have Microsoft Outlook with Office XP. It won't run on W10 without Outlook Express 4.01 or greater. I understand OE won't run on W10 so how do I run my version of Outlook?...
  7. Microsoft Office Outlook Address Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Outlook Address Book: Since the latest Windows Update two days ago, all of the contacts in my Office Outlook Address Book have disappeared. It says that "The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened and it may have been moved or deleted." Help! That represents years...
  8. iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iCloud notifications in Outlook (Office 365): I have office 365 installed and use Office Outlook for all my email, calendars and contacts. Icloud for windows is installed. I share my calendar with my wife's account and vice versa. Everything syncs well (most of the time) but on my wife's computer there are 579...
  9. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: I bought this as a software package with my previous laptop & it has always worked fine, including for the past year on my new laptop. Lately it has stopped connecting to my isp's server & keeps showing as 'Offline'. When I ask it to connect it works very sluggishly, it...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803