Windows 10: Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc

Discus and support Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Evening all, I got an issue with Microsoft Office Package. I got subscription under my account with my work company to install onto something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jord9857, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Jord9857 Win User

Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc

Good Evening all,

I got an issue with Microsoft Office Package.

I got subscription under my account with my work company to install onto something like 10 devices. Therefore i went ahead and installed onto my Dell Windows 10 laptop.

Recently after doing recent latest Windows 10 updates, it fails to open or even appear when i type 'Word' etc in start menu, although when i try open a Word doc. It displays

'WINWORD.EXE - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application'

I've tried full repairing & web repairing the 'Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus' software which is what it's under in App & Features in Settings - does nothing.

Tried uninstalling & re-installing from Microsoft Website where i log in & have the option to install Office.

I've also had a look at other forums with this error but presuming windows updates caused this...

Any help will be genuinely helpful & appreciated!

Kind Regards

Jordan

:)

Jord9857, Dec 20, 2019

2. Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) vs Office Outlook Mobile

I have several Messaging screens I can scroll thorugh. Text Messaging obviously. I've also loaded an MSN email account and I do have several POP3 email accounts loaded from different websites that I have for business. (These same email accounts are loaded
    into my Outlook on my desktop and laptop.

What confused me was playing around with my brother-in-laws Palm Treo 700wx. (Virtually the same exact phone but with Verizon service) He had the same Office programs that I do (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) but he also has a seperate "Program" called Microsoft
    Office Outlook Mobile. When it is open it is very similar to the desktop version. I do have a Calender, the email, etc. it just isn't packaged as a stand alone "Program" like his.

My phone came loaded from Sprint with what is know as Microsoft Office Mobile (that is the Excel, Word and PowerPoint).

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/microsoftprograms/mobileoffice.mspx

There is also another stand alone program called Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/microsoftprograms/outlookmobile.mspx

This Outlook Mobile is not listed as a part of the features of the Sprint version but it is listed as a feature of the Verizon version. With that version of the Mobile Outlook he seemd to be able to work with attachments much easier than I am with my set-up.
    I have to do a send and receive and then if an email has attachments and I click the attachment a little message box says the attachment will be downloaded during the next send and receive.

Hope that didn't confuse things even more and I guess in the long run it is not that big of a deal but his did seem easier to use.

Thanks!

brickyard1911, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available Office

Source:

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
  4. katPHish Win User

Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

It was suggested I post to the Win10 group.

We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and still no go. I had the option to install 2019 so that is what we did. However, even there the issue occurred. Even had some other odd issues after install.

We tried steps suggested to my post in the Word/Office group, but no luck.

See the info here:

Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

Not sure if the above will work so here it is her JIC:

Link

TIA!

katPHish, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Package

2. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  3. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  4. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  5. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  6. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  7. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint: Have you ever wished you could easily export your Microsoft Word document into a PowerPoint presentation with just a few clicks? Now you can! We are excited to announce this feature is now available in Word and PowerPoint for the Web with your Microsoft 365 subscription, and...
  8. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing: Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without...
  9. Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.: It was suggested I post to the Win10 group. We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and still no go. I had the option to install 2019 so that is what we did. However, even there the issue occurred. Even had some...
  10. MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Suite for Home (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.): Approximately 2 weeks ago, I received a notice from MS that my drivers were out of date and to update. So I let MS update my PC. Now my MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. do not work. I can not open my previous word, excel, etc. documents. What gives? I had upgraded my...