Windows 10: Microsoft Office Picture Manager

Discus and support Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Microsoft 2007 64 bit installed. But only "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" is installed, because this is my Picture manager for a very long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Nov 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

I have Microsoft 2007 64 bit installed.

But only "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" is installed, because this is my Picture manager for a very long time and I do not want to move to another for making simple changes on images.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make this application, my default photo editor. It is not there listed.

In the image inserted I have clicked on .jpeg

Please advise me as to how to bring it into the list of applications for .jpg or .jpeg or .png, so that I can choose from among them.

Dr Abdul Rasheed

Microsoft Office Picture Manager ae66525e-86a5-4c1f-8284-8dfb66386fce?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Nov 29, 2020
  2. neilpzz Win User

Microsoft office picture manager is not working

What version of MS Office do you have.

You could try going to Apps and Features and look for Office on the list, select it then select Modify and then repair the installation. You may need to Add or remove features in Office and make sure picture manager is installed.

neilpzz, Nov 29, 2020
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Nov 29, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Microsoft Office Picture Manager

Microsoft office picture manager is not working

Hi mihie

What version of Microsoft Office do you have installed on your PC - open a new file in Microsoft Word, go to File - Account

Office Picture Manager was removed from Office after Office 2010, so if you have a newer version installed, you will not have Office Picture Manager

If you are using Office 2010 or earlier, please let me know . ..

DaveM121, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Picture Manager

1. Microsoft Office Picture Manager - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Picture

2. How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?: I have downloaded an image of over 140 MB. It's said to be a TIFF file and it opens only in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. How can I convert this image to PDF, PNG or JPEG files? I know that converting it to JPEG would cause its quality to drop. So, is it possible to make...
  3. How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i reinstall Microsoft Office Picture Manager on a Windows 10 machine: I run a laptop running Window 10 which I bought in 2016. I used to use Windows Office picture manager on my old laptop running Windows 8. When I upgraded I had Microsoft install Office Picture Manager even though it was being discontinued. I had a corrupt file on my...
  4. picture manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    picture manager: picture manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-manager/541a074f-f9a9-4428-ac71-5ff580913527
  5. MicroSoft Office Picture Manager Not opening Pictures when they double clicked on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MicroSoft Office Picture Manager Not opening Pictures when they double clicked on: Hi I have an issue with my Dell Optiplex 7050 win10 pro desktop pc (everything is up to date as per the windows update) The problem is that with Micro Soft Office Picture Manager will not open pictures when I double click on the picture from within windows explorer. When...
  6. Microsoft office picture manager is not working

in Cortana
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-picture-manager-is-not-working/85e34b1b-cac0-4305-b55d-d800e4865833"
  7. Office Picture Manager

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  8. Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Office Picture Manager: I tried to download the Office Picture Manger but Malwarebytes guaranteed each site that presented the download. Is this something new and how can get Picture Manager for a new installation? If I can't will someone point me to a near simple equivalent? My needs are very...
  9. microsoft picture manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft picture manager: Three days age my computer added an unblock box that I have to go into the general section of "properties" on each & every web photo that I have ever saved to my computer, so now When I click on a photo to enlarge nothing happens unless I click onto the properties tab for...
  10. Microsoft Office Picture Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager: I was working on minor editing of some pictures in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. After I had edited about 30 pictures, I closed the last one and the box came up with all the pictures I had edited. It said there were changes that had not been saved. I clicked on Save and...