Windows 10: Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install

Discus and support Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I bought Office Pro last night, and I've tried everything I know, and still can't install Office Pro. [img] I get this error, but so far, I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Wynona Win User

Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install

I bought Office Pro last night, and I've tried everything I know, and still can't install Office Pro.

Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install [​IMG]

I get this error, but so far, I've found no solution.

BTW, Windows 10 Build 18363.720.

Clicking the link doesn't show anything that helps.

:)

Wynona, Mar 14, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

4. DaveM121 Win User

Microsoft office

Hi Nurul

What version of Office was previously installed on your PC, (2013, 2016, 365)?

Did you pay a subscription to Office or won it outright?

Please try this first, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

NOTE: Please be advised, if you are running Office 2013 or earlier, before attempting a repair, have your Microsoft Office Product Key at hand, Office may need to be re-activated in some cases

DaveM121, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Pro

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  5. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  6. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  8. Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016: What is the best way to Install Office 365 (Home) over/in place of Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016? When I went from Office 2013 to Office 2016, somehow both editions showed up at the same time when I viewed Office Account - Product activation. The more I tried to fix it...
  9. installing microsoft office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing microsoft office: I purchased microsoft office and it doesnt seem to install on my home pc just my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-microsoft-office/900a1a05-8bb6-441a-a8d7-74279b2d0acf
  10. Installing Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Office: Hello, I just had a question for you. I am receiving Microsoft Office 365 subscription through my college for free. I wanted to ask if I was able to install it on multiple computers/laptops? I'm going to be having to use different desktops and laptops till I'm able to...