Windows 10: Microsoft office products

Discus and support Microsoft office products in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ron Klippenstein, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft office products

All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened?

:)

Ron Klippenstein, Jun 9, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jun 9, 2020
  4. SueHolt Win User

Microsoft office products

Microsoft Office products on Windows 10

• What exactly do you mean by Microsoft product will not open?

​ When I try to open any Microsoft application (Word, Excel)​, either opening a document, or the program itself, the document or program flash open for a split second, then close.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Office product or all Microsoft product?

​ Sorry, Microsoft Office programs.​

• What exactly happens when you try to open?

​ See above.​

• Are you getting any error message?

​ No. I did try a suggestion I saw in an online blog - to Run excel / safe, but that didn't work at all.​

SueHolt, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft office products

1. Microsoft office products - Similar Threads - Microsoft office products

2. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated: I recently started seeing this notification in WORD documents: NOTIFICATION________________________________________________________I suppose this means that I will need to purchase a new version of Microsoft Office 365, right? If so, can I purchase the new version now? I...
  3. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated: I recently started seeing this notification in WORD documents: NOTIFICATION________________________________________________________I suppose this means that I will need to purchase a new version of Microsoft Office 365, right? If so, can I purchase the new version now? I...
  4. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  6. Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office: With school back in session and work schedules ramping up, this time of year can be hectic. So it’s the perfect moment to highlight app updates and enhancements that help you work more productively—with the flexibility and mobility that modern life demands. We’re committed to...
  7. Regarding product key of microsoft office

Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...
  8. office products not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office products not working: My subscription has not expired and my word is not working nor excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-products-not-working/f85d8566-49f4-4439-9d97-4cc2dbbd6dcd
  9. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  10. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....