Windows 10: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

Discus and support Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have accidentaly deleted microsoft office professional plus 2019 from my laptop and all of the office apps are now gone, I tried recovering it but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcell Rabb, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

I have accidentaly deleted microsoft office professional plus 2019 from my laptop and all of the office apps are now gone, I tried recovering it but I have updates windows within 10 days so it said its not possible. Also when I tried to install office again, it didn't let me download any office apps onto my laptop

Thanks for anyone that can help

Marcell

:)

Marcell Rabb, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Scott Win User
    Unable to install Microsoft office 2016 professional plus

I have a similar problem where a Office Professional Plus 2016 32-bit version has failed to install and is still unresolved. Here are my steps and the additional links from Microsoft which may work for you (but which have still not resolved my own problem)

Office 2016 Installation problem

Installing on a Windows 10 Desktop 8gm Rm running Office 2010 32-bit.

Microsoft advised us to first uninstall our old Office 2010 before installing the new Office 2016 program. Our Office 2010 had run well for 6 years, but that is when the installation problem began.

When trying to install the OFFICE 2016 32-bit package, it quickly stops with the following error:

When clearing that error, it always shows second error:

We researched blogs and found this problem to be very common whenever an older Office version was uninstalled prior to installing Office 2016, and we followed all the following suggestions (with full reboots each time).

1. RAN SFC on drive C: and found no errors.
    2. Ran RUN %ProgramData% and renamed Office.help to Office.Help.Old
    3. Ran the MS Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
    4. Ran a Clean Boot.
    5. Ran Control Panel - in startup found Windows Installer was on and set for Manual.
    6. Went back to VLSC site 6 more times and downloaded a fresh Office 2016 (32-bit version) in case any files were corrupt, but I still got the same install messages.

Below are links to Microsoft that have worked for some, but not all, users. I believe Using Windows 10 UNIVSTALL (before) running the Office 2016 ISO file either removes an important registry entry, or inserts one that causes the new install to fail. Hopefully one of these will help you.

Microsoft Links

Scott, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

Is Microsoft Professional Plus 2019 compatible with Office 365 Persona

I have Microsoft Professional Plus 2019, should I uninstall it, I want to install Office 365 Personal which has Power Point 2010 with it, I have P.P. 2007 & want to upgrade , should I uninstall the Professional Plus 2019 before upgrading to 365? My Version # is 1903

oldyeller38, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

1. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Professional

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2019 Professional: I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional. I purchased a license from My Choice Software on 8-31-21 and have a Product Activation Key. Please provide instructions for re-installation. Thank you....
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2019 Professional: I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional. I purchased a license from My Choice Software on 8-31-21 and have a Product Activation Key. Please provide instructions for re-installation. Thank you....
  4. How To Activate Retail Version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Activate Retail Version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019: Hi everyone,I'd like to ask how to install a retail version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019? Any help is appreciated. Thank you....
  5. How To Activate Retail Version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Activate Retail Version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019: Hi everyone,I'd like to ask how to install a retail version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019? Any help is appreciated. Thank you....
  6. Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Professional Plus 2019 redirected to 365: I recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop and then installed Office professional Plus 2019. When I launch Office Apps they want me to sign in and treat me like I need to switch to 365. This, I understand is because Microsoft has embedded program redirects into the...
  7. Installation of Office Professional Plus 2019 got stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation of Office Professional Plus 2019 got stuck: I'm trying to install Microsoft office Professional Plus 2019 for hours now. The process bar got stuck at around 50% As I checked Task Manager, the "Microsoft Office Click-to-run Client" used 0% of the CPU, however, "Microsoft Office Click-to-run (SxS)" uses around 30% of...
  8. Is Microsoft Professional Plus 2019 compatible with Office 365 Persona

Is Microsoft Professional Plus 2019 compatible with Office 365 Persona: I have Microsoft Professional Plus 2019, should I uninstall it, I want to install Office 365 Personal which has Power Point 2010 with it, I have P.P. 2007 & want to upgrade , should I uninstall the Professional Plus 2019 before upgrading to 365? My Version # is 1903 154719
  9. Office Professional Plus 2019 opens as Office 365

Office Professional Plus 2019 opens as Office 365: I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1903. On a new notebook, I trialled Office 365 but ultimately decided to purchase Office Professional Plus 2019. Office activated correctly and on the office account shows that it is activated as Professional Plus 2019. However, all...
  10. Microsoft office professional plus 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013: Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013/d97ff0d0-fe4f-4a92-b520-65fddb12b72b"