Windows 10: Microsoft Office Programs

Discus and support Microsoft Office Programs in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Which program do I use to create a jpeg file with text in the image?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jmjcdm, Dec 17, 2018.

1. jmjcdm Win User

Microsoft Office Programs

Which program do I use to create a jpeg file with text in the image?

:)

jmjcdm, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Hi,

To address your concern, you can compress the view of your Microsoft Office programs inside a single folder in the Start Menu. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
    • Right-click on a blank space, click New > Folder.
    • Rename the New Folder as Microsoft Office 2016 (or any name that you want).
    • Highlight all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs.
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + X (make sure that all programs are highlighted).
    • Double-click Microsoft Office 2016 folder (the folder that you've created).
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + V.
    • Wait until all the programs are moved to the new folder.
    • Check the Start Menu if the settings are saved.

Let us know the outcome after you perform steps above for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office Programs :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 17, 2018
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office Programs - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Programs

2. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  3. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  4. Office programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office programs: I have a new Dynabook PC with Windows 10 Pro. I installed Office 2013 two days ago, and used Word several times, successfully. Today, I get a message that the operating system is not configured to run this application. I ran SFC from command prompt, thinking that a...
  5. Missing c drive program x86 microsoft office file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing c drive program x86 microsoft office file: Unable to open word documents because it can not find on my c drive this program: c:\program files x86 microsoft ofiic\file system meta data.xlm How do you fix this?...
  6. Microsoft office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office: Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc Thanks. I have the latest windows ten and have office 2010 installed. David. 147871
  7. Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office: Does Microsoft make a card making program that is part of office that is free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-make-a-card-making-program-that-is/dcad1785-55e1-448e-9146-7cc8f53b0ea0
  8. None of the Microsoft programs will open for Office 365.

in Windows 10 Customization
    None of the Microsoft programs will open for Office 365.: When I click on any of the Microsoft Office Products, I get the following notice: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-microsoft-programs-will-open-for/0f3aba73-30c7-4cda-98a5-c6d7c8f57d30
  9. Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office: I currently have an HP that had windows 7 installed. I had a hard disk error and had to get it replaced and now has windows 10. I recovered the files back but I need the Office programs (word, excel, etc..) to open the documents correctly. Can I use the windows 7 disk that...
  10. Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program: Microsoft announces the extension of the Microsoft Office Bounty Program through December 31, 2017. This extension is retroactive for any cases submitted during the interim. The engagement we have had with the security community has been great and we are looking to...