Windows 10: Microsoft office recently deleted after update

Discus and support Microsoft office recently deleted after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amy D., Jul 13, 2019.

1. Amy D. Win User

Microsoft office recently deleted after update

I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I currently work from home and use office on a regular basis as well as am in the middle of an online college course, only have 3 left, to get my degree. this uninstall completely hinders my ability to work or to do my homework. I have 8 assignments per week that require me to be able to utilize MS Word. What am I supposed to do?

:)

Amy D., Jul 13, 2019

2. Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Jul 13, 2019
  3. esmorax Win User
    Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Microsoft office recently deleted after update [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jul 13, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft office recently deleted after update - Similar Threads - Microsoft office recently

2. cannot delete items after most recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot delete items after most recent update: I had an update on my win 10 MSI laptop yesterday. My desktop also got the same update but only on my laptop is the delete optionright click is completely gone. I cannot delete anything as of now. It wont let me move folders to trash, all searched options for a fix have...
  3. cannot delete items after most recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot delete items after most recent update: I had an update on my win 10 MSI laptop yesterday. My desktop also got the same update but only on my laptop is the delete optionright click is completely gone. I cannot delete anything as of now. It wont let me move folders to trash, all searched options for a fix have...
  4. cannot delete items after most recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth missing after most recent update on multiple computers in office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth missing after most recent update on multiple computers in office: the option to toggle it on or off is simply missing. these pcs all had bluetooth capabilities a while ago. I've tried a ton of dism/sfc, deleting device manager drivers, updates, rollbacks, etc. Is anyone else suffering here too? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments]...
  6. Microsoft Office removed after update

Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  7. after last update, all data and office deleted

after last update, all data and office deleted: I powered down my computer and ran the latest Windows 10 update June 9, 2020 and when I started up this morning, everything was gone; all documents, pictures, downloads, history, Microsoft office, everything. It was like it was reset to factory settings. I tried to restore to...
  8. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  9. Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update.: Office 365 will not open documents with a double-click after a recent update. It is inconvenient to open Word and search for a file. Is there a solution?...
  10. Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office: My device is a VAIO and I did have installed Microsoft Office 2016. After update I couldn't open any Word Power Point or Excel documents. I uninstalled Microsoft Office and I tried to re-install it which took hours and finally failed and received the following message:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office deleted after update

2. office uninstalled after update

3. microsoft office uninstalled after update