Windows 10: Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

Discus and support Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Today I tried opening excel to make some tables for personal use and got an error stating the file didn't exist or had been moved which was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoshuaT7309, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

Hi,

Today I tried opening excel to make some tables for personal use and got an error stating the file didn't exist or had been moved which was the same for every microsoft office application. I selected the repair button and got another error which led me to the help site which told me to run the online repair. I got error code 30015-11, which told me to uninstall and reinstall my microsoft office. I did this, and now I'm getting a window that told me to activate my windows 10 key. I got this laptop back in 2017 with Windows 10 on it, and now I'm being told that I don't have a license key, which I'm assuming is why my microsoft office isn't working. I have no clue where to go from here.

Thanks

:)

JoshuaT7309, Apr 1, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 1, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    [FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

All Microsoft product keys are word size agnostic. The only thing that matters is the Windows or Office version and edition.

qubit, Apr 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

[FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

Ok, I meant are all Windows 8.1 Pro keys 64bit Windows editions?

P4-630, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

1. Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Stopped

2. Ctrl keys not workins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl keys not workins: Both of my control keys on y laptop have suddenly stopped working. They work for a bit then they stop and they work for a bit then they stop. This only happens on windows because i have a dual boot of windows and linux and the keyboard works well on linux. I've reset,...
  3. Ctrl keys not workins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl keys not workins: Both of my control keys on y laptop have suddenly stopped working. They work for a bit then they stop and they work for a bit then they stop. This only happens on windows because i have a dual boot of windows and linux and the keyboard works well on linux. I've reset,...
  4. Windows Office is gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Office is gone.: I re-installed Windows 10 with the kind help of MS Support in Bangalore.Now, Windows Office is gone from my comp. and I can't access all relevant files.Kindly advise, how to get my Windows Office back? Tks....
  5. Windows Office is gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Office is gone.: I re-installed Windows 10 with the kind help of MS Support in Bangalore.Now, Windows Office is gone from my comp. and I can't access all relevant files.Kindly advise, how to get my Windows Office back? Tks....
  6. Windows Office is gone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "i,u,1,5,<," keys are not workin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "i,u,1,5,<," keys are not workin: in my asus tuf a15 keyboards driver is Missing that is "HID keyboard device" and also may be because of that my "i,u,1,5,<," keys are not working pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iu15-keys-are-not-workin/a1563b32-fcc3-4d46-8f3e-bf092130fe32
  8. Non workin keybord keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non workin keybord keys: Hi there i had some problems with my keybord from the last 2 weeks With some keys not working such as as.....BACKSPACE ,F,G keys typed with on screen keybord.... and it as been a major issue i treid to update drivers from windows update ....no luck i treid device manager...
  9. Windows not workin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not workin: Nothing on my computer is working I dont know what happened i can see my files but i cant open them because it says i dont have an app to open the file. The start menu nor cortana work im so frustrated i dont know what to do im not very computer savy and im freaking out i...
  10. Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10: The alt gr key will only work on some of the character can somebody help me 131036