Windows 10: Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

Discus and support Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Today I tried opening excel to make some tables for personal use and got an error stating the file didn't exist or had been moved which was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoshuaT7309, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

Hi,

Today I tried opening excel to make some tables for personal use and got an error stating the file didn't exist or had been moved which was the same for every microsoft office application. I selected the repair button and got another error which led me to the help site which told me to run the online repair. I got error code 30015-11, which told me to uninstall and reinstall my microsoft office. I did this, and now I'm getting a window that told me to activate my windows 10 key. I got this laptop back in 2017 with Windows 10 on it, and now I'm being told that I don't have a license key, which I'm assuming is why my microsoft office isn't working. I have no clue where to go from here.

Thanks

:)

JoshuaT7309, Apr 1, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 1, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    [FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

All Microsoft product keys are word size agnostic. The only thing that matters is the Windows or Office version and edition.

qubit, Apr 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

[FF]   ENDED - Giving away Windows and Office keys

Ok, I meant are all Windows 8.1 Pro keys 64bit Windows editions?

P4-630, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone"

1. Microsoft Office Stopped Workin and Windows key is "gone" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Stopped

2. Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.: During May 2018 I purchased a key for using microsoft office on windows 10 from the key factory. I have found a copy of the invoice and have the number but not the actual key. Could someone please tell me how I can get the actual key in case I am asked for it. thank you....
  3. front camera not workin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    front camera not workin: can someone help me fix my front camera/web cam, I can see and hear other people but they cannot see me because my front camera does not come on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-not-workin/6e043ae6-1a25-4811-b026-b5f35ae2ac71
  4. Windows product key gone

Windows product key gone: Hello After replacing the mainboard in my computer a message on my screen shows up asking me to actiavate windows. I already activated Windows 2 years ago and I cannot locate my product key now....
  5. hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hey...after update the keyboard stopped workin': My Windows 10 was updated in January since that moment the keyboardis not working. What is your suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heyafter-update-the-keyboard-stopped-workin/ddc5a9b5-292b-4bc9-84db-70d713c934ff
  6. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  7. Regarding product key of microsoft office

Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...
  8. Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt gr key not workin properly windows 10: The alt gr key will only work on some of the character can somebody help me 131036
  9. Windows key is gone

Windows key is gone: so recently when I got my new computer I had to reinstall windows to resolve some issues (In the end the problems were not due to windows) but I had already put my activation key in and when I reinstalled windows it was gone, and now I cant use it again...
  10. Microsoft office 2013 licence key

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office 2013 licence key: Hi, how do i find the licence for the installed Microsoft office 2013? Thank you 77780