Windows 10: Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

Discus and support Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I came back to my computer this afternoon to find that Excel and Outlook were both telling me to enter my product number to reactivate my account or it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LauraJDB, Apr 24, 2020.

1. LauraJDB Win User

Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

I came back to my computer this afternoon to find that Excel and Outlook were both telling me to enter my product number to reactivate my account or it would be deactivated. I didn't store my product key and I have been running Microsoft 10 on this PC for over a year. Is this a fault? Why is it asking for reactivation?

:)

LauraJDB, Apr 24, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office suddenly deactivated :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

1. Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office suddenly

2. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated: the pc is less than 1year,windows came preinstalled.Today I got this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/c54b9213-4bbf-4ed6-9016-5077ed0e81c1
  3. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated: I recently started seeing this notification in WORD documents: NOTIFICATION________________________________________________________I suppose this means that I will need to purchase a new version of Microsoft Office 365, right? If so, can I purchase the new version now? I...
  4. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated: I recently started seeing this notification in WORD documents: NOTIFICATION________________________________________________________I suppose this means that I will need to purchase a new version of Microsoft Office 365, right? If so, can I purchase the new version now? I...
  5. Microsoft Office 365 product deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  7. windows suddenly deactivates

windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  8. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  9. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...
  10. windows suddenly deactivated

windows suddenly deactivated: Hi. I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 free by using the Get Windows 10 app when it was first released. It was working properly from then. However, it is almost a month my windows is deactivated. What could be the problem?...