Windows 10: Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...

Discus and support Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I'm not really sure what I've done, but a week ago I was testing out some FPS Boosting packs and, yes it did boost my FPS but it killed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaczer, Mar 4, 2021.

1. /u/Zaczer Win User

Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...

Hello

I'm not really sure what I've done, but a week ago I was testing out some FPS Boosting packs and, yes it did boost my FPS but it killed my Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and leaves an error message saying, The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled, or because it has no enabled devices.

I tried the repair tool, didn't work. I also thought to create a restore point however, my latest restore point is after the error message started popping up. Not sure what to do there.

Please help, It is really a pain having school and not being able to open any documents

submitted by /u/Zaczer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zaczer, Mar 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Launches Online Office Service

In an attempt to counter the success of Google’s online office applications, Microsoft has just launched the beta of its new Office Live Workspace. The service allows users to share, collaborate and comment on Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. However, unlike Google’s service, Microsoft requires that users own a copy of Microsoft Office in order to use the service, and users who wish to make changes will have to open their copy of Office and then upload any alterations once complete. The service is compatible with both Office 2003 and 2007 - if you want to take a look you can sign up for free by visiting the Office Live website. Microsoft has also renamed the current Office Live service to Office Live Small Business.

Source: TG Daily

Jimmy 2004, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled...

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office - The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office service

2. The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: disabled service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-service-cannot-be-startedeither-because-it-is/d988a371-3f2b-44fa-bcf0-83f8a6f643ab
  3. The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The service cannot be started,either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: disabled service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-service-cannot-be-startedeither-because-it-is/d988a371-3f2b-44fa-bcf0-83f8a6f643ab
  4. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: Every time I try to start a service such as Spotify or Task Manager I receive the error message, "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices of associated with it." What can I do to fix this?...
  5. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

"The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...: Every time I try to start a service such as Spotify or Task Manager I receive the error message, "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices of associated with it." What can I do to fix this?...
  6. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: I am trying to install .net 4.8 on my 2012R2 server and getting the following error:The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it What i did so far:-Enable Windows Update service-Enable .net framework 3.5 and 4.5...
  8. The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: I am trying to install .net 4.8 on my 2012R2 server and getting the following error:The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices associated with it What i did so far:-Enable Windows Update service-Enable .net framework 3.5 and 4.5...
  9. "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or it has no enabled devices...: This message pop up everytime i tried to open any microsoft office file related. I have followed every single method out there on microsoft forum but my problem still exist. This seems like to happen after I updated my windows yesterday. I have been trying to solve this for...
  10. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...: I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I get the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled device...