Windows 10: Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes.

Discus and support Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning I received a notice that there was an update to my Office 2016 Suite. I activated the update. Now, my Suite is telling me all programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertBaughman, May 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes.

This morning I received a notice that there was an update to my Office 2016 Suite. I activated the update. Now, my Suite is telling me all programs are not licensed.

:)

RobertBaughman, May 19, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2020
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, May 19, 2020
  4. User5910 Win User

Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes.

Clear cached Microsoft Live account credentials in Office apps

Briefly: After logging out of all my Microsoft accounts in OneNote I was still able to open/browse OneDrive files, private to those accounts, from the recently used list.

While using OneNote 2016 (Office 365 ProPlus, Windows 10 1803) at work, logged in with my work LiveID, I needed temporary access to my personal OneNote notebook, so within OneNote I logged into my other account, retrieved the information, and closed the notebook. Later I noticed that I could open my personal notebook and browse my OneDrive files from the recently used files menu without a password prompt. I tried the following to clear my cached credentials to no avail:

• OneNote 2016 Account settings - Sign out of my personal account, switch to my work account, verify that "Switch account" does not show my personal account. Restart Windows. Also signed out of work account.
    • My Office (app) - Search the My account page for options to log out of my personal account.
    • Log into Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. and verify none of my files/folders are shared.
    • Log into https://account.microsoft.com and verify my computer is not listed under "Devices"
    • Repair - Repair Office from Windows Control Panel [suggested by the IT department] - I tried both "normal" and "online" repair, which reinstalled Office.
    • Windows Credential Manager - From this application I deleted all credentials starting with "MicrosoftOffice" and "OneDrive Cached Credential".
    • An SU post mentions Microsoft Live ID Sign-in Assistant, which sounds great, but is apparently not available on desktop Windows(?)

User5910, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes.

1. Microsoft Office Update has closed my account codes. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office Update

2. Your Microsoft account will not close.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Microsoft account will not close.: If you proceed with closing or terminating your Microsoft accountTell them to cancel their current business or organizational services and delete all Microsoft Entra tenants.So I tried the following.->Are you sure you want to leave the '24939112-3633-45fd-9445-fa1bdfdf07ab'...
  3. Close Microsoft account immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close Microsoft account immediately: I opened a new microsoft account on accident. I just wanted another outlook email address associated with my own account.Now the name is taken, and it takes at least 30 days before the other account is closed. I don't want to wait 30 days. How do I delete the account...
  4. Close Microsoft account immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close Microsoft account immediately: I opened a new microsoft account on accident. I just wanted another outlook email address associated with my own account.Now the name is taken, and it takes at least 30 days before the other account is closed. I don't want to wait 30 days. How do I delete the account...
  5. Microsoft account is not closed permanently

Microsoft account is not closed permanently: I had applied for permanent closure of my Microsoft account associated with a different email id. I received the confirmation saying that my account will be closed permanently on 8/5/2023. However the account is still active. I need to urgently use that email id with an...
  6. My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account: My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-and-i-think-the-hacker-has/dcf76e50-6bb7-4863-bef5-0fe620da166d
  7. My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account

My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account: My account was hacked and I think the hacker has closed my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-and-i-think-the-hacker-has/dcf76e50-6bb7-4863-bef5-0fe620da166d
  8. Closing of Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Closing of Microsoft account: hi, I'm having Microsoft account having windows 10 purchased and installed on desktop. What will happen if I close my Microsoft account. Will my windows 10 support won't be there? Please explain in brief....
  9. Closing Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Closing Microsoft Account: So my last microsoft account got hacked so I closed it but it is also the account that I used to set up my laptop. Is there anything I need to do before it gets deleted???...
  10. Closing Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Closing Microsoft account: I'm switching internet provider shortly. My Microsoft account was created with provider based email address, like xxx@provider. I will be closing this account shortly and from what I've read, when you close your Microsoft account, you also delete any emails, files and One...