Windows 10: Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*

Discus and support Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, i don't know why but in Micsoft Word or Excel or Outlook the user information is incorrect this is the section when opening any office... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by stevie, Apr 1, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached*

Hi,

i don't know why but in Micsoft Word or Excel or Outlook the user information is incorrect
    this is the section when opening any office application for the first time and you sign in...

Click "File" then "Account"
    this is where we see "User Information"

i used to see my pic thier but now its empty...
    on the web my profile pic is ok..
    this just started happening....

*** SEE SCREENSHOTS ***

:)

stevie, Apr 1, 2018
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Apr 1, 2018
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* :)

musum, Apr 1, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Steve, you may want to delete and re-do your pic attachments. They contain sensitive information, including your email address. Use something to blur than data. Then re-post them. Just a heads-up.... *Wink

f14tomcat, Apr 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Office "user information" *screenshots attached* - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office user

2. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  3. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  4. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  6. BSOD Question - Information Attached Below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Question - Information Attached Below: So my computer has blue screened several times in the last month, more so recently, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to check the culprit. If it's a failing HDD or PSU, I'd need to figure that out ASAP.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  7. Microsoft email attached to user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft email attached to user accounts: Is there a way to change the email on the user account? Under settings -> Account -> Your info the name of the user is listed and under that is the email and under that is either Administrator or Local account. I would like to change the email associated with the account...
  8. Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anyway to rename this screenshot attached: [ATTACH] Hello, Is there a way to change the highlighted part of the screenshot above? Is that the username? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-rename-this-screenshot-attached/9f1fb940-48d8-4878-ac6a-805cb0f28a13
  9. Attaching office files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching office files: I cannot attach office files to emails. 1 It does not matter if it is outlook online or app, gmail or any other browser type. It does not matter which browser Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox have all been tried. 2 I can attach other types of files such as pdf's and jpegs. 3...
  10. Users Information

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Information: I have a little mystery. I have just had to fully re-install Win 10 following a significant boot error. It now feels like I have two User accounts, both with admin rights. After the re-instal I signed back in with my normal Google Account and password and was off and...