Windows 10: Microsoft Office version

Discus and support Microsoft Office version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all,why when i'm install microsoft office home & business 2016 in my pc,then it would not ms Office 2016...when i'm try to open like excel or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amir FaizJamaludin, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office version

Hi all,why when i'm install microsoft office home & business 2016 in my pc,then it would not ms Office 2016...when i'm try to open like excel or word,it show the popup that i must to activate..at there show Microsoft Office Pro & Plus..not ms office home & business..anyone can help me to fix this issue ???

:)

Amir FaizJamaludin, Sep 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 17, 2019
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Office version

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office version :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office version

1. Microsoft Office version - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office version

2. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  3. the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the latest version of windows XP and the best version of Microsoft Office for it: Dear ExpertI want to know the latest version of windows XP service pack 3 and match it whit the latest possibility version of Microsoft Office; Please help me...
  4. Updation of Microsoft office 2016 to 2021 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updation of Microsoft office 2016 to 2021 Version: Hello Team,Please let me know the procedure to update the Microsoft Office 2016 to Microsoft Office 2021 and will it be any cost for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updation-of-microsoft-office-2016-to-2021-version/59c78d19-ea08-4f47-9957-bf12bb7b4167
  5. Updation of Microsoft office 2016 to 2021 Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updation of Microsoft office 2016 to 2021 Version: Hello Team,Please let me know the procedure to update the Microsoft Office 2016 to Microsoft Office 2021 and will it be any cost for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updation-of-microsoft-office-2016-to-2021-version/59c78d19-ea08-4f47-9957-bf12bb7b4167
  6. Updation of Microsoft office 2016 to 2021 Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Two versions of Office

Two versions of Office: I purchased a new Laptop a few months ago. And Didn't bother to uninstall the preinstalled 'trial version'.So now I have Office installed on 7/30/2021And Microsoft 365 - en-us installed on 9/18/2021So am I good to uninstall the older version "Office"?...
  8. multiple versions of office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    multiple versions of office?: i have wreaked havoc on my system by trying to have multiple versions of office installed. i would like: word 2003, word 2016 excel 2016 powerpoint 2016 outlook 2007 for most of it, i'm ok, but outlook gives me problems. outlook 2016 search does not work at all, and on ol...
  9. Old microsoft office versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Old microsoft office versions: Is there anyway to get an old version of Word/excel etc without a licence. 155931
  10. Office version support

Office version support: I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10. Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003? Yes i know it's old, but it's paid for and does what i need...