Windows 10: Microsoft Office won't open at all.

Discus and support Microsoft Office won't open at all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open either Word or Excel, etc . or a Word document I get the "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cc1011, Mar 20, 2019.

1. cc1011 Win User

Microsoft Office won't open at all.

Whenever I try to open either Word or Excel, etc . or a Word document I get the "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" message. I thought it might have been because I left it on for too long, but it happens even after I've shut it down for a while. I bought the pc back in December and have barely used. I haven't downloaded any programs. The computer is an Acer Aspire TC-865-NESelecti3 Desktop, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8100, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, 8X DVD, 802.11ac WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

:)

cc1011, Mar 20, 2019
  2. MikkoSL Win User

Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open.
    Some .docx and .pptx files especially.

Any hints on this issue?

MikkoSL, Mar 20, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft office

Hi Nurul

What version of Office was previously installed on your PC, (2013, 2016, 365)?

Did you pay a subscription to Office or won it outright?

Please try this first, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

NOTE: Please be advised, if you are running Office 2013 or earlier, before attempting a repair, have your Microsoft Office Product Key at hand, Office may need to be re-activated in some cases

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Office won't open at all.

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Microsoft Office won't open at all. :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office won't open at all.

1. Microsoft Office won't open at all. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office won't

2. Microsoft and all the default Apps won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft and all the default Apps won't open: Hey, this is my first time asking in this forum and I have this problem. Microsoft Store is not listed in the Apps & Features on Settings so when I open App settings, Settings just closes itself itself but all the default apps like Camera, Calendar, Alarms & Clock, 3D Viewer...
  3. Apps Won't Open at All

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Won't Open at All: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  4. Office 2013 won't open or respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013 won't open or respond: Hi there: My office 2013 won't open or respond. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall, quick repair and when I tried to repair on-line it gives me an error message of " Access denied to installation source" with an error code 5-4 . So far nothing has worked and this...
  5. Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Pro Won't Install: I bought Office Pro last night, and I've tried everything I know, and still can't install Office Pro. [img] I get this error, but so far, I've found no solution. BTW, Windows 10 Build 18363.720. Clicking the link doesn't show anything that helps. 152230
  6. Microsoft Office apps won't update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office apps won't update?: [ATTACH] I have updated my apps just recently and I got the new icons. Word icon on my PC But when I use Start to search for Word, or the other Office apps, I can still see the old icons....
  7. Microsoft Office won't open any document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office won't open any document: I've been unable to open any Word doc. I received a Windows updated notice and remember clicking on something to sync to all devices. I've reinstalled Office. I've run both short and long-term repairs. Can you help me please?...
  8. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  9. Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!

Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!: All of these three apps (Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, and Open Office) freeze immediately after opening any file such as .docx, .doc, etc through them. The problems with all the three apps started at the same time. I have reinstalled the apps several times, but that didn't...
  10. Microsoft Office 2016 not opening up.

Microsoft Office 2016 not opening up.: I tried to restart my PC. Nothing happened. I tried also to press change but nothing shown. I tried to uninstall it but it says "Access is denied." What should I do? [img] 29701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wont open at all