Windows 10: Microsoft Office

Discus and support Microsoft Office in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i have not used my microsoft office for over a year. And i forgot about it and still had an automatic payment set up. Its there a possibility of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by James_M., Jun 1, 2019.

1. James_M. Win User

Microsoft Office

so i have not used my microsoft office for over a year. And i forgot about it and still had an automatic payment set up. Its there a possibility of getting a refund?

:)

James_M., Jun 1, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Office

Kari, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Office

1. Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office

2. Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards: Microsoft might be adding an Office app key to physical keyboards for Windows 10 PCs or laptops. In addition to the Windows key, the future keyboards from Redmond may also come with a dedicated Office key that will let you access Microsoft’s Office suite and associated...
  3. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  4. I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I'm so confused with the names of Microsoft Office: Here are some names I've encountered when I am looking for deals on the internet Office Professional 2019 Office 2019 Professional Plus Office Home and Student 2019 Office Home and Business 2019 Looks like there are more names... What are their differences? In fact all...
  5. Microsoft Adds Dynamic Arrays and New Functions in Office Excel

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Adds Dynamic Arrays and New Functions in Office Excel: Hi I’m Joe McDaid, a Program Manager working on new calculation experiences in Microsoft Excel. I wanted to share some details on an exciting enhancement to Excel’s calculation engine that will supercharge your formulas. Formulas just got better Until now, you wrote a...
  6. Microsoft Office Home & Business

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Home & Business: When I reset system, I no longer have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 on my system, which includes my Outlook, Word, and Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-home-business/381050c1-a6e0-49a1-a3ce-f70d7cc3b990
  7. Cannot open Microsoft office and adobe reader unless Open the application as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open Microsoft office and adobe reader unless Open the application as an administrator: Today after I bought the Microsoft 365, after installation I attempted to open Microsoft words, when I double-click on the icon the small loading circle appears for a second and nothing happened, after numerous attempts, I try to open it as an administrator and it works. This...
  8. Microsoft office picture manager is not working

in Cortana
    Microsoft office picture manager is not working: windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-picture-manager-is-not-working/85e34b1b-cac0-4305-b55d-d800e4865833"
  9. How to Activate Microsoft Office when Subscription is Shared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Activate Microsoft Office when Subscription is Shared: I'm on a shared Microsoft Office subscription but cannot activate Word, Excel, etc. I've logged into Microsoft but can't find a fix. Any suggestions?...
  10. Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications (Microsoft Office) are removed after Windows update.: The recent update on my HP Pavilion g7, windows 10, removed a lot of applications from my computer. I need excel and word for home use. I am retired. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Excel and Word ***Modified Title from: Recent update...