Windows 10: Microsoft Office

Discus and support Microsoft Office in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'd like to use Microsoft Office on trial bases and then purchase. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MariaRivera8, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Office

I'd like to use Microsoft Office on trial bases and then purchase. How can I do that?

:)

MariaRivera8, Jun 26, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Office

Thema:

Microsoft Office

1. Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office

2. Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I...: Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription and other apps that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I do Clean Install of my PC. If yes, please guide me how to do it. I haven't yet done the clean install but I want to....
  3. Microsoft Office 2010 not functioning after windows update. Can not install, repair, or...

Microsoft Office 2010 not functioning after windows update. Can not install, repair, or...: Microsoft office missing or not functioning after windows update. Unable to repair, reinstall, or open documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-2010-not-functioning-after/21ce6d18-062c-4f72-8e45-ae28215dd126
  4. August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in August 2019. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  5. MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MICROSOFT OFFICE ACTIVATION: Hello everyone I bought new HP laptop and whenever I open Ms word document it asks for activation. I have my college outlook account to use Ms office but that is not working to activate office. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update

Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update: Microsoft office is missing after a windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-is-missing-after-a-windows-10/8fac8ea9-af4b-4d3e-aa4f-54564489c749
  7. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  8. startup screen in Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup screen in Microsoft Office: Hi. Community I need to know how I can deactivate the startup screen in Microsoft Office be Word, PowerPoint, Excel, it is more on a whim than annoyance or that I present error. I simply want to open my Word program, for example, quickly enter....
  9. Is [Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime] safe to remove?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is [Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime] safe to remove?: I used Visual Basic 6.0 and Microsoft Office a long time ago. I uninstalled both, and the fact is that I recently realized that I have two programs [Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64) and a Spanish Language Pack for it] which I don't know if they are...
  10. Microsoft office professional plus 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013: Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013/d97ff0d0-fe4f-4a92-b520-65fddb12b72b"