Windows 10: Microsoft office

Discus and support Microsoft office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc Thanks. I have the latest windows ten... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by menu, Jan 6, 2020.

1. menu Win User

Microsoft office

Hello to all.How can i stop the microsoft office popping all the time asking me to purchase their latest 365 etc
    Thanks.
    I have the latest windows ten and have office 2010 installed.
    David.

:)

menu, Jan 6, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CMicrosoft office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft office

Kari, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft office

1. Microsoft office - Similar Threads - Microsoft office

2. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  3. "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents: Whenever I try to use my Microsoft Office applications, it always shows a white line that looks quite similar to a loading bar. Even when this white line disappears after a few minutes, I cannot use my Microsoft Office apps because it does not open and would just repeat this...
  4. Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021: At Microsoft, we believe that the cloud will power the work of the future. Overwhelmingly, our customers are choosing the cloud to empower their people—from frontline workers on the shop floor, to on-the-go sales teams, to remote employees connecting from home....
  5. microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft office: Two days ago my office package stopped working, what do i do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/3bf03d77-72e6-4b44-9f46-3346ff789d7d
  6. Microsoft Office and Windows License

Microsoft Office and Windows License: Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it? Best Regards, Makara John...
  7. Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016: Ihave an android laptop computer, running fully paid & licensed copies of Windows10 and Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016. Microsoft Outlook 2016 16.0.13628.2012832-bit. Product ID: 00333-59072-93157-AA413. My MS Outlook is the issue. When running the Outlook app, a...
  8. Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...: Hi, I've changed my password recently and since then, unable to login to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo laptop. I am unable to login to Microsoft Store, Microsoft Office and the Feedback Hub. I can only login to Microsoft websites including PearsonVUE. May I know...
  9. Missing Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Microsoft Office: After a recent update, I am now missing my Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. No word, no publisher no nothing. If I attempt to open a previously built word document it come up in Word Pad. I need office restored, please explain how I can do this. Safely!...
  10. How do I get my Microsoft Office license back?

How do I get my Microsoft Office license back?: My computer crashed when installing the 11/20/20 Windows 10 updates. I was forced to use a thumb drive to download Windows 10 and then reboot that way. I now no longer have Microsoft Office on my computer and I do not wish to purchase it again as I've already paid for it....