Windows 10: Microsoft Office
Discus and support Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot access the microsoft applications. An orange box comes up and says 'updating office please wait a few moments' and then after about a minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RuthMartin3, Jan 14, 2022.
Thema:
Microsoft Office
Loading...
-
Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office
-
Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The... -
Microsoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft 365: new Windows 11-exclusive Office apps coming that will start install...: Two new Windows applications, People and File Search, leaked last year. Earlier this year, Microsoft announced the apps officially in a post on the Tech Community website and unveiled some technical details. The main purpose of the "companion apps" is to keep users focused... -
Unable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement
in Windows 10 GamingUnable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement: Hello,I am located in Atyrau, Kazakhstan, and I’m having trouble reaching the Microsoft office in Reno, Nevada USA regarding my Volume Licensing agreement.Here’s the situation:I sent the original signed Volume Licensing agreement via DHL, as instructed in the... -
Unable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement
in Windows 10 Software and AppsUnable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement: Hello,I am located in Atyrau, Kazakhstan, and I’m having trouble reaching the Microsoft office in Reno, Nevada USA regarding my Volume Licensing agreement.Here’s the situation:I sent the original signed Volume Licensing agreement via DHL, as instructed in the... -
Unable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement
in Windows 10 Updates and ActivationUnable to Reach Microsoft Reno, NV Office Regarding Volume Licensing Agreement: Hello,I am located in Atyrau, Kazakhstan, and I’m having trouble reaching the Microsoft office in Reno, Nevada USA regarding my Volume Licensing agreement.Here’s the situation:I sent the original signed Volume Licensing agreement via DHL, as instructed in the... -
Microsoft Office Activation Wizzard
in Windows 10 GamingMicrosoft Office Activation Wizzard: I installed the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 package. It looked like activation was necessary to authenticate Microsoft Office. I decided to activate the software via phone. When I submitted the installation ID, the operator advised me that it was invalid. However, my... -
Microsoft Office Activation Wizzard
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMicrosoft Office Activation Wizzard: I installed the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2021 package. It looked like activation was necessary to authenticate Microsoft Office. I decided to activate the software via phone. When I submitted the installation ID, the operator advised me that it was invalid. However, my... -
Cannot download PowerPoint presentations since renewing Microsoft Office subscription
in Windows 10 Network and SharingCannot download PowerPoint presentations since renewing Microsoft Office subscription: Since renewing my subscription to Microsoft Office a month ago I can no longer download PowerPoint presentations via WeTransfer nor email - both from safe sources and I have enough space on my laptop. I have reinstalled Microsoft Office to see if that helped, it hasn't. The... -
Cannot download PowerPoint presentations since renewing Microsoft Office subscription
in Windows 10 GamingCannot download PowerPoint presentations since renewing Microsoft Office subscription: Since renewing my subscription to Microsoft Office a month ago I can no longer download PowerPoint presentations via WeTransfer nor email - both from safe sources and I have enough space on my laptop. I have reinstalled Microsoft Office to see if that helped, it hasn't. The...